Al Crowley

Default Storage of fondant decorations

Hi all,

I'm making a 'baby's block' cake for a baby shower and will use rolled
fondant to cut out a few 5 inch high letters for each side of the
cake. I'd like to make them up in advance and store them wrapped in
plastic until the cake is ready for decorations.

How long do you think the colored, shaped and wrapped fondant letters
will keep at room temp and still be easy to apply to the cake? (and
still taste good, of course!)

Thanks in advance,
-Al
qahtan

I googled 'rolled fondant icing', and found what I thought a very good site
with lots of help.with recipes.
If you do google it was the fourth site down. qahtan

om...