Jim Rutledge

Default Egg timer from the 30th century is here!!

Hi, HAPPY EASTER !!!
We are developing the Eggs-Actor 3000 timer
for the XP operation system just in time for Easter
Season!!! It is designed as a timer for meal
preperations, exercise workouts, and much much
more!!
How it works...
Athletes can use it for setting up their weekly
workout schedules . An example would be say
Monday ,Wednesday,and Friday at 6:30 AM use
stairclimber for 10 minutes , stretch for 5 ,
do deep knee bends for a 3 minutes .. etc. You
just tell it the way you want to do your own
workouts and use any prerecorded wave or
a TexttoSpeech voices (3 included and many more
can be added for more realism) .
~~~~ AND ~~~~~

It is also used as a reminder system to tell
the cooks when their yeast has risen,when dough
has doubled,and thousands of other uses. (Let's
you know when to check on the roast in oven, and
I could go on).Also there are some recipes that
have been tested and integrated into working
with the EggsActor 3000 timer. The sofware is
designed using the latest in technology
programming languages and has AT&T Bell
labs Natural Voices support. Right now my beta
copy has 7 voices and I will be adding a few more soon.

I am interested in finding people that would like to try
this useful software out. If it turns out you really like it
and would even like to promote it thru your website
I would send back to you $3.00 US for any who decide
they would like to get a full copy.. ( I am only asking $15 US
for those who do). If you like what you have read so far and
want to try a beta copy of the EggsActor 3000 Timer. go to the
download site listed below.
The URL is

http://gamblerschance.com/eggsdownload.htm.
It's well worth taking a look at