FoodBanter.com

-   -   Cost of bakery machines (https://www.foodbanter.com/baking/573-cost-bakery-machines.html)

Bob 16-05-2004 01:18 AM

Cost of bakery machines

My friend is considering opening a bakery. In general, what can she
expect to pay for bakery equipment. I know this a very general
question, but just looking for a ballpark figure. Perhaps leasing is
better. She would operate a small bakery, bread, donuts, etc. Thanks.

Lori Horton 16-05-2004 01:23 AM

Cost of bakery machines

Depending on how "high tech" she wants to go, it can be anywhere from
$10,000 and up. I started up on about $7,000 getting a lot of used
equipment, sinks, etc. and that's for mostly cakes, cookies, general
pastry items. I don't do donuts, so that could run a little more.
HTH
-Lori

MOM PEAGRAM 16-05-2004 02:34 PM

Cost of bakery machines