FoodBanter.com

-   -   Country White Bread from bread machine (https://www.foodbanter.com/baking/563-country-white-bread-bread.html)

Sandie's News 08-05-2004 10:15 PM

Country White Bread from bread machine

Try this one, I guarantee that you will not fail with this bread if you have
a machine that does 1.5 lb loaves, such as an Oster, and you make sure that
you follow the directions perfectly. Click on the link below to get a great
bread recipe WITH pictures of how everything should look.

I have been making this recipe for 30 years and made it totally by hand
before the arthritis caught up with me.

This recipe is fun and easy and is great for the new homemaker or the first
time bread maker with a bread machine.

http://www.hernlund.com/breads&.htm

Blooming Rose News 21-05-2004 10:24 PM

Country White Bread from bread machine

I have just received an e-mail from someone who didn't have the courtesy of
leaving their name but, in no uncertain terms, proceeded to tell me that I
have done a newsgroup no-no. Although I do take exception to being called a
spammer!

Seems as though I posted my URL so people could get my 5 page bread recipe
directly from my website and evidently that is not allowed.

Well, I apologize profusely. I am new to the newsgroup thing and since
there is no posted guidelines, I didn't realize that this is just not done
(bad netiquette). I just figured that the link would be better than posting
a 5 page recipe.

Thank you and if there is anyone out there who monitors the group, you can
remove my posting. I will refrain from any further postings.

regards,

Blooming Rose