Joanne

Default Receipe

Ive just moved into my own house, im an ok cook but i was wondering if
anyone could give me some good receipes?
Vox Humana

"Joanne" > wrote in message
om...
> Ive just moved into my own house, im an ok cook but i was wondering if
> anyone could give me some good receipes?

There are millions of recipes on the Internet. You can check some of these
sites:
www.marthastewart.com
www.epicurious.com
www.allrecipes.com
http://www.recipesource.com/

MOM PEAGRAM

Check out my site. Lots of recipes including my own.
--
Helen

Thanks be unto God for His wonderful gift:
Jesus Christ, the only begotten Son of God
is the object of our faith; the only faith that
saves is faith in Him

<>< ><>
www.peagramfamily.com
http://www.mompeagram.homestead.com/

http://www.mompeagram.homestead.com/..._WATCHERS.html

http://www.mompeagram.homestead.com/RECIPES.html

225/187.4/145

"Joanne" > wrote in message
om...
> Ive just moved into my own house, im an ok cook but i was wondering if
> anyone could give me some good receipes?

Petey the Wonder Dog

Far as I can tell, someone wrote:
>Ive just moved into my own house, im an ok cook but i was wondering if
>anyone could give me some good receipes?

One box of Cheerios
One bowl
One thing of milk
One spoon
One thing of sugar, or to taste

Pour Cheerios into bowl until almost full
Pour milk into bowl and stir a little
Sprinkle on some sugar
Eat until full, then Burp.

Once you've got that mastered, we'll try the lobster thermador ecrovets
with a bournaise sause, served in the purple salm manor with chalots and
overshies, garnished with truffle pate, brandy, a fried egg on top and
spam.

Sorry, those are the only two good recipes I have.
I wanted to be a lumberjack.

Dunter Powries

Vox Humana > wrote in message

> "Joanne" > wrote in message
> om...
> > Ive just moved into my own house, im an ok cook but i was wondering if
> > anyone could give me some good receipes?

> There are millions of recipes on the Internet. You can check some of

these
> sites:
> www.marthastewart.com

Martha Stewart recipes... they serve six to eight.

Vox Humana

"Dunter Powries" <fech.redcaps@spedlin> wrote in message
> Vox Humana > wrote in message
> >
> > "Joanne" > wrote in message
> > om...
> > > Ive just moved into my own house, im an ok cook but i was wondering if
> > > anyone could give me some good receipes?

> > There are millions of recipes on the Internet. You can check some of

> these
> > sites:
> > www.marthastewart.com

> Martha Stewart recipes... they serve six to eight.

The Enron Cookbook if for people on a diet since no one gets served.

Pennyaline

"Petey the Wonder Dog" wrote:
> Once you've got that mastered, we'll try the lobster thermador ecrovets
> with a bournaise sause, served in the purple salm manor with chalots and
> overshies, garnished with truffle pate, brandy, a fried egg on top and
> spam.
>
> Sorry, those are the only two good recipes I have.
> I wanted to be a lumberjack.

Baked beans, sausage and Spam can't be too hard.

<and there's not much Spam in it>

Samosa Receipe miljo123 Recipes 0 22-05-2009 03:04 AM
receipe wanted BETTY 1 General Cooking 4 15-02-2007 05:10 PM
need receipe fluffyrruffles General Cooking 3 11-04-2005 07:20 PM
Receipe for zuke? [email protected] Sushi 29 03-03-2005 10:32 AM
spaghetti receipe TheresaKyn General Cooking 19 02-05-2004 02:56 AM