Cal

Default Whole grains

Where are people adding whole grains to their diets besides bread?
TIA
L, not -L

On 24-Feb-2005, Cal > wrote:

> Where are people adding whole grains to their diets besides bread?

I added it as side dishes to any number of meals.

Barley or wheatberry salad; cook the grain, add diced celery, diced red
onion and toasted walnut pieces, mix with a little Raspberry/Walnut
vinaigrette (I use Ken's brand).

I substitute Pearled Barley for rice in many recipes, such as stuffed
peppers and paella

x-- UNLIMITED DOWNLOAD

Vox Humana

"Cal" > wrote in message
> Where are people adding whole grains to their diets besides bread?
> TIA

You can sneak a little whole wheat flour into most everything you bake as
well as into pasta dough.

Whole grains KT Baking 5 29-09-2005 01:13 AM
Using intact grains Will Waller Sourdough 11 04-12-2004 08:16 PM
Using intact grains Randall Nortman Sourdough 2 04-12-2004 05:59 AM
Whole grains for low GI? Theo Diabetic 10 30-05-2004 02:26 PM
"WHOLE GRAINS" General Cooking 29 24-10-2003 01:24 PM