FoodBanter.com

-   -   How to bake cakes that look like male genitals ? ? ? (https://www.foodbanter.com/baking/53370-how-bake-cakes-look.html)

Dan Simper 05-02-2005 03:14 AM

How to bake cakes that look like male genitals ? ? ?

I want to create cakes that look like male genitals for a big *** party.

How can I create them ?

walamalacalucy 05-02-2005 06:54 PM

(Dan Simper) wrote in message . com>...
> I want to create cakes that look like male genitals for a big *** party.
>
> How can I create them ?

make some normal sponge (or whatever )cakes and when cool cut them to
the shapes you want, then ice and decrate them.

Davida Chazan - The Chocolate Lady 08-02-2005 12:26 PM

(Please NOTE: My correct e-mail address is in my Signature) On 5 Feb
2005 10:54:59 -0800, during the rec.food.baking Community News Flash
(walamalacalucy) reported:

(Dan Simper) wrote in message . com>...
>> I want to create cakes that look like male genitals for a big *** party.
>>
>> How can I create them ?

>make some normal sponge (or whatever )cakes and when cool cut them to
>the shapes you want, then ice and decrate them.

What a nice reply. I would have simply told the guy to "Go Focaccia
self"!

--
Davida Chazan (The Chocolate Lady)
<davidac AT jdc DOT org DOT il>

Breadman 23-02-2005 08:18 PM

Dan Simper wrote:
> I want to create cakes that look like male genitals for a big ***

party.

> How can I create them ?

You might wanna check this out:
http://porn-bread.com/