Gregg

Default Bagel Formers

After years of fooling around with one stupid rounder belt a=ADfter
another, a friend of mine clued me in to a manufacturer that=AD actually

offers a "choice" of several belts for rounding / forming ba=ADgels on
my
Empire former. It seems that the stitched belt I was using =ADwas too
soft to keep the stitching intact. So my splice kept failin=ADg. Then
tried a truly endless belt, but it buckled up in the middle.=AD These
guys had a harder belt that really held up well. I recently=AD saw
their=20
ad. http://www.newenglandbelting.com/bagelformingbelts.asp

Scott

In article . com>,
"Gregg" > wrote:

> After years of fooling around with one stupid rounder belt a*fter
> another, a friend of mine clued me in to a manufacturer that* actually
>
> offers a "choice" of several belts for rounding / forming ba*gels on
> my
> Empire former. It seems that the stitched belt I was using *was too
> soft to keep the stitching intact. So my splice kept failin*g. Then
> tried a truly endless belt, but it buckled up in the middle.* These
> guys had a harder belt that really held up well. I recently* saw
> their
> ad. http://www.newenglandbelting.com/bagelformingbelts.asp

You know what's an amazing coincidence? Your posting IP, 207.237.35.254,
resolves to central Connecticut.

And look! Here's the domain registration info:

Registrant
New England Belting Company
New England Belting Company

1000 Farmington Avenue
West Hartford, CT 06107 US
+1.8602318484

And you just saw their ad?
Gregg

My apologies. I was overly creative last night. I made two posts-
one each to rec.food.restaurants and one to rec.food.baking. Not spam,
but not very intelligent (or creative) either. Call me a liar, or
spammer, or whatever. Again, I apologize.

Scott

In article . com>,
"Gregg" > wrote:

> My apologies. I was overly creative last night. I made two posts-
> one each to rec.food.restaurants and one to rec.food.baking. Not spam,
> but not very intelligent (or creative) either. Call me a liar, or
> spammer, or whatever. Again, I apologize.

Not spam? That a "friend" "clued you in" to the product? Well, let's
look at the history of

in Google groups:
---------------------------------------
Feb 23 1998, 12:00*am
Newsgroups: aol.neighborhood.ma.jobs
From: "greywolf2000" >
Date: 1998/02/23
Subject: Sales, Conveyor Belting, Eastern New England

SALES
Industrial distributor for European belting requires aggressive
salesperson for outside sales & service. Territory is eastern New
England. Candidate should be experienced in selling European conveyer &
PT belting. Competitive benefits & advancement potential in a growing
organization. Reply to: , or write to: J775 Globe
Office, Boston Globe, P.O. Box 2378, Boston, MA 02107-2378
---------------------------------------

Whaddaya know. You wouldn't have a *connection* to belting, would you?
Gregg

Yes I do, Scott.

Scott wrote:>
> Whaddaya know. You wouldn't have a *connection* to belting, would

you?

Gregg

Me.

Best Bagel Ever. j.harmon09 Vegetarian cooking 4 18-07-2011 12:55 AM
Bagel snack Nick Cramer Diabetic 20 11-05-2008 01:59 AM
Bagel Bread l, not -l Recipes (moderated) 0 24-05-2007 01:04 AM
Bagel Success BigJohn Sourdough 2 04-12-2005 06:24 PM
Bagel Formers Gregg Baking 0 01-02-2005 03:02 AM