FoodBanter.com

-   -   Bagel Former Belts (https://www.foodbanter.com/baking/53052-bagel-former-belts.html)

Gregg 01-02-2005 01:44 AM

Bagel Former Belts

After years of fooling around with one stupid rounder belt a=ADfter
another, a friend of mine clued me in to a manufacturer that=AD actually

offers a "choice" of several belts for rounding / forming ba=ADgels on
my
Empire former. It seems that the stitched belt I was using =ADwas too
soft to keep the stitching intact. So my splice kept failin=ADg. Then
tried a truly endless belt, but it buckled up in the middle.=AD These
guys had a harder belt that really held up well. I recently=AD saw
their=20
ad. http://www.newenglandbelting.com/bagelformingbelts.asp

. 01-02-2005 07:29 PM

On Mon, 31 Jan 2005, Gregg wrote:

> After years of fooling around with one stupid rounder belt a=ADfter
> another, a friend of mine clued me in to a manufacturer that=AD actually
>
> offers a "choice" of several belts for rounding / forming ba=ADgels on
> my
> Empire former. It seems that the stitched belt I was using =ADwas too
> soft to keep the stitching intact. So my splice kept failin=ADg. Then
> tried a truly endless belt, but it buckled up in the middle.=AD These
> guys had a harder belt that really held up well. I recently=AD saw
> their
> ad. http://www.newenglandbelting.com/bagelformingbelts.asp

Just a quick glance at this message and I smelled spam. Thanks Scott for
doing the leg work and proving it was.

You have to wonder if you can trust a company that attempts to deceive you
the way this company just did.

--=20