bumblebee4451

Default Town needs bakery

I noticed our long standing bakery recently closed. (It wasn't very
good). We need another one. Are there any bakers interested in coming
to a suburb of Chicago and starting a great bakery there? 25 miles west
of Chicago. Would be a great place for breads cakes, strudels,
etc.....not the plasticy store bought stuff (that abounds here).

Ida Slapter

On 12 Jan 2005 17:39:39 -0800, "bumblebee4451"
> wrote:

>I noticed our long standing bakery recently closed. (It wasn't very
>good).

How do you become long standing and wasn't very good? I would
advise you write the check and open your own. You might be able to
get it open for 200,000.

The Fine Art of Cooking involves personal choice.
Many preferences, ingredients, and procedures may not
be consistent with what you know to be true.
As with any recipe, you may find your personal
intervention will be necessary. Bon Appetit!
Petey the Wonder Dog

Far as I can tell, someone wrote:
>How do you become long standing and wasn't very good?

Does the longstanding name "Folger's" ring a bell?

Good, as in "business and marketing" but not very good, as in "quality"
are the operative concepts, I suppose.