Old 19-12-2004, 08:30 PM
Spoons

Default Suggestions wanted for party foods????

Hi all,

I'm having a kids cookie decorating party next week, it'll be a first for
me. I thought since the kida are off from school it would be fun for them
to get together and decorate some mini graham cracker houses & some
gingerbread men. There will be 12 kids & 8 adults.

Here's what I have so far...but I'm not sure if it's enough.

hot apple cider
Milk
coffee & tea
fruit platter (no dip for it since some kids double dip...eeekkk!!!)
Spinach dip in a hollowed out pumpernickle bread
Assorted Cheeses & crackers
popcorn

Am I missing food? should I also have some nachos & salsa? popcorn is more
for the kids.

Any suggestions would be great.

Thanks in advance,

SPOONS

[...]