Default food forum

Hello Foodlovers

I have built a new food forum and blog website.

Share recipes, create a blog etc..
C'mon and check it out!
http://www.goodfoodforum.com

regards

Glutton

Eric Jorgensen

On 19 Dec 2004 04:11:41 -0800
wrote:

> Hello Foodlovers
>
> I have built a new food forum and blog website.
>
> Share recipes, create a blog etc..
> C'mon and check it out!

http://www.goodfoodforum.com

I hope I'm the first to say, go shove your website where the sun doesn't
shine, spammer!

Yes, you are a spammer. Doubtless your site carries banner ads, which
are a source of revenue for you, but only if you can drive traffic to it.
So go suck an egg.
Eric Jorgensen

On 19 Dec 2004 04:11:41 -0800
wrote:

> Hello Foodlovers
>
> I have built a new food forum and blog website.
>
> Share recipes, create a blog etc..
> C'mon and check it out!

http://www.goodfoodforum.com

I hope I'm the first to say, go shove your website where the sun doesn't
shine, spammer!

Yes, you are a spammer. Doubtless your site carries banner ads, which
are a source of revenue for you, but only if you can drive traffic to it.
So go suck an egg.
Dave Bell

Eric Jorgensen wrote:

> On 19 Dec 2004 04:11:41 -0800
> wrote:
>

>>Hello Foodlovers
>>
>>I have built a new food forum and blog website.
>>
>>Share recipes, create a blog etc..
>>C'mon and check it out!

http://www.goodfoodforum.com

> I hope I'm the first to say, go shove your website where the sun doesn't
> shine, spammer!
>
> Yes, you are a spammer. Doubtless your site carries banner ads, which
> are a source of revenue for you, but only if you can drive traffic to it.
> So go suck an egg.

Have you tried it ("Doubtless..."), or are you too paranoid to check out
something new, before making an idiot of yourself in public?

I *did* look, and it's a sharp, professionally laid out forum site, with
no ads that I can see. Haven't drilled in to see how the content is, but
it's neither a Spam site, nor a sharp-tongued spoiler...

Dave
Dave Bell

Eric Jorgensen wrote:

> On 19 Dec 2004 04:11:41 -0800
> wrote:
>

>>Hello Foodlovers
>>
>>I have built a new food forum and blog website.
>>
>>Share recipes, create a blog etc..
>>C'mon and check it out!

http://www.goodfoodforum.com

> I hope I'm the first to say, go shove your website where the sun doesn't
> shine, spammer!
>
> Yes, you are a spammer. Doubtless your site carries banner ads, which
> are a source of revenue for you, but only if you can drive traffic to it.
> So go suck an egg.

Have you tried it ("Doubtless..."), or are you too paranoid to check out
something new, before making an idiot of yourself in public?

I *did* look, and it's a sharp, professionally laid out forum site, with
no ads that I can see. Haven't drilled in to see how the content is, but
it's neither a Spam site, nor a sharp-tongued spoiler...

Dave

Eric Jorgensen

On Sun, 19 Dec 2004 18:11:18 GMT
Dave Bell > wrote:

> Eric Jorgensen wrote:
>
> > On 19 Dec 2004 04:11:41 -0800
> > wrote:
> >

> >>Hello Foodlovers
> >>
> >>I have built a new food forum and blog website.
> >>
> >>Share recipes, create a blog etc..
> >>C'mon and check it out!

http://www.goodfoodforum.com

> > I hope I'm the first to say, go shove your website where the sun
> > doesn't
> > shine, spammer!
> >
> > Yes, you are a spammer. Doubtless your site carries banner ads,
> > which
> > are a source of revenue for you, but only if you can drive traffic to
> > it. So go suck an egg.

> Have you tried it ("Doubtless..."), or are you too paranoid to check out
> something new, before making an idiot of yourself in public?

No, I'm just a hard core cynic.

> I *did* look, and it's a sharp, professionally laid out forum site, with
> no ads that I can see. Haven't drilled in to see how the content is, but
> it's neither a Spam site, nor a sharp-tongued spoiler...

Happy for you. No thanks.
Eric Jorgensen

Food Forum Xerius General 0 18-06-2007 04:14 AM
food forum [email protected] Mexican Cooking 0 19-12-2004 01:24 PM
food forum [email protected] Historic 0 19-12-2004 01:09 PM
new food forum [email protected] Tea 0 14-12-2004 02:50 PM
new food forum [email protected] Tea 0 14-12-2004 02:49 PM