John M.

Default Where to buy round cake containers?

Anyone know where on the web I can buy small quantities (10 -20) of 9" and
10" cake containers? I'm looking for the kind the supermarket bakeries
typically use, with a black plastic bottom tray and a clear snap-on lid?
The wholesale supplers won't sell me less than 100. Thank you. --- John

Dave Bell

John M. <jonnor@ wrote:
> Anyone know where on the web I can buy small quantities (10 -20) of 9" and
> 10" cake containers? I'm looking for the kind the supermarket bakeries
> typically use, with a black plastic bottom tray and a clear snap-on lid?
> The wholesale supplers won't sell me less than 100. Thank you. --- John

You might try asking the supermarket's bakery manager to sell you some!

Dave
Dave Bell

John M. <jonnor@ wrote:
> Anyone know where on the web I can buy small quantities (10 -20) of 9" and
> 10" cake containers? I'm looking for the kind the supermarket bakeries
> typically use, with a black plastic bottom tray and a clear snap-on lid?
> The wholesale supplers won't sell me less than 100. Thank you. --- John

You might try asking the supermarket's bakery manager to sell you some!

Dave
John M.

"Dave Bell" > wrote in message
. ..

> You might try asking the supermarket's bakery manager to sell you some!
>
> Dave

Already tried that, but they said they couldn't sell them. Maybe they
thought I was a store spy. --- John

John M.

"Dave Bell" > wrote in message
. ..

> You might try asking the supermarket's bakery manager to sell you some!
>
> Dave

Already tried that, but they said they couldn't sell them. Maybe they
thought I was a store spy. --- John

John M.

"Dave Bell" > wrote in message
. ..

> You might try asking the supermarket's bakery manager to sell you some!
>
> Dave

Already tried that, but they said they couldn't sell them. Maybe they
thought I was a store spy. --- John

Vox Humana

"John M. comcast.net>" <jonnor@<nospam> wrote in message

> "Dave Bell" > wrote in message
> . ..
> >
> > You might try asking the supermarket's bakery manager to sell you some!
> >
> > Dave

> Already tried that, but they said they couldn't sell them. Maybe they
> thought I was a store spy. --- John

You might look at a cake supply store. www.sugarcraft.com carries a wide
array of supplies. I have had mixed luck with bakeries. If a bakery or
in-store bakery department has containers with their name on them, they
won't sell them due to liability problems (like you couldn't just buy a cake
and then swap it with a razor blade encrusted, poison saturated one). You
can often find a variety of disposable containers at party supply stores.

Vox Humana

"John M. comcast.net>" <jonnor@<nospam> wrote in message

> "Dave Bell" > wrote in message
> . ..
> >
> > You might try asking the supermarket's bakery manager to sell you some!
> >
> > Dave

> Already tried that, but they said they couldn't sell them. Maybe they
> thought I was a store spy. --- John

You might look at a cake supply store. www.sugarcraft.com carries a wide
array of supplies. I have had mixed luck with bakeries. If a bakery or
in-store bakery department has containers with their name on them, they
won't sell them due to liability problems (like you couldn't just buy a cake
and then swap it with a razor blade encrusted, poison saturated one). You
can often find a variety of disposable containers at party supply stores.

Cynthia Mason

Our grocery stores have salad bars that use those round black trays with
clear plastic cake covers. Try the deli section. Did you ask the head of
the bakery dept. or an employee? Keep trying- you'll find them.

Cynthia Mason

Our grocery stores have salad bars that use those round black trays with
clear plastic cake covers. Try the deli section. Did you ask the head of
the bakery dept. or an employee? Keep trying- you'll find them.

Cynthia Mason

Our grocery stores have salad bars that use those round black trays with
clear plastic cake covers. Try the deli section. Did you ask the head of
the bakery dept. or an employee? Keep trying- you'll find them.

Cynthia Mason

Our grocery stores have salad bars that use those round black trays with
clear plastic cake covers. Try the deli section. Did you ask the head of
the bakery dept. or an employee? Keep trying- you'll find them.

crisper containers sf[_9_] General Cooking 32 22-06-2014 11:07 AM
Saving containers Nancy Young General Cooking 40 28-11-2007 02:41 AM
Finally found a good alternative for freezer containers! CPET containers anita Preserving 0 15-01-2004 07:44 AM
Containers WoWers Tea 4 21-12-2003 01:49 PM
Looking for containers McLemore Tea 3 08-10-2003 09:41 PM