Old 22-10-2003, 08:28 PM
Tamzen Cannoy

Default scale recommendation

I have the Salter 1004 Electronic Kitchen Scale. It's small, flat and
metal. It stands up on end inside my cabinet. I loved the Soehnle Futura
but I don't have room for it. This one is sooo perfect.

You can see it at:
http://www.surlatable.com/common/pro...fm?dmode=brows
e&StartRow=1&CRPCGNBR=28&CGRFNBR=222&PRRFNBR=121 54

Old 22-10-2003, 08:46 PM
H. W. Hans Kuntze

Tamzen Cannoy wrote:

I have the Salter 1004 Electronic Kitchen Scale. It's small, flat and=20
metal. It stands up on end inside my cabinet. I loved the Soehnle Futura=

=20
but I don't have room for it.

?

The futura fits in the palm of my hand. It is not big at all.

I don't see where it would take up more room than the Salter.

Plus, it looks like a modern sculpture, more than a scale.

I don't mind having it sit on the counter all the time. Sleek.

It I need the room, I hang it on the potrack. :-)

--=20

Sincerly,

C=3D=A6-)=A7 H. W. Hans Kuntze, CMC, S.g.K. (_o_)
http://www.cmcchef.com ,
"Don't cry because it's over, Smile because it Happened"
_/ _/ _/ _/ _/ _/ _/ _/ _/ _/ _/ _/ _/ _/ _/ _/ _/ _/ _/ _/=20

Old 23-10-2003, 06:22 PM
Doofius J. Doofdork

In message ,
duh-duh-duh-Doof! says:

In article ,
Susan McIntosh wrote:
Does anyone have a recommendation for a good scale? I want
a digital scale with a fairly small footprint that measures
partial ounces, can be zeroed during weighing, and can be
calibrated. Anything I should be requiring of my scale that
I haven't listed? I'll be using it mainly for baking.

Yes, max weight.

speakering of weight, we like the "Atkin's" diet. LOl!

Old 23-10-2003, 06:22 PM
Doofius J. Doofdork

In message ,
duh-duh-duh-Doof! says:

In article ,
Kate Dicey wrote:
Susan McIntosh wrote:

Does anyone have a recommendation for a good scale? I want
a digital scale with a fairly small footprint that measures
partial ounces, can be zeroed during weighing, and can be
calibrated. Anything I should be requiring of my scale that
I haven't listed? I'll be using it mainly for baking.

thanks,
scoop

I love my (husband's!) Salter Aquatronic: measures up to 5 kilos/11 lbs
in .5g/1/4 oz increments. Also measures fluid oz's and litres. I've
had it for nearly 3 years, use it constantly, and the two CR2032 (3V
Lithium watch) batteries have yet to run out! It's about 8.5" by 7",
and quite flat. Use your own bowl of any size on it.
--

Wonderful scale!

peaches die!