FoodBanter.com

-   -   Need Help -- Chef's Mark Bread machine Model BM48M-SS (https://www.foodbanter.com/baking/479-need-help-chefs-mark.html)

M. K. Gunn 22-03-2004 04:22 AM

Need Help -- Chef's Mark Bread machine Model BM48M-SS

I was given the subject Bread Machine in almost new condition but for some
reason the manual was misplaced so I have no manual. I have searched on the
internet to no avail for a place to send for a manual. If there is any one
on the list that has this machine is it possible that you could point me in
a direction
where I could find a manual I cerainly would appreciate. You may reply to me
via this list or removing no spam here from the following address:

Mary