Craig Phillips

Default baking supply store in NYC?

I live in NYC and I'm looking for a baking supply store that sells King
Arthur brand high gluten flour.

Anyone have any ideas where to go?

I'm considering ordering from bakerscatalogue.com, but if I can find it
locally I'd like to save on shipping.

Thanks.
Craig

The Cook

"Craig Phillips" > wrote:

>I live in NYC and I'm looking for a baking supply store that sells King
>Arthur brand high gluten flour.
>
>Anyone have any ideas where to go?
>
>I'm considering ordering from bakerscatalogue.com, but if I can find it
>locally I'd like to save on shipping.
>
>Thanks.
>Craig

Have you checked the King Arthur web site? It list locations of
stores.

--
Susan N.

"Moral indignation is in most cases two percent moral, 48 percent indignation, and 50 percent envy."