sandy

Default Sweetened condensed milk.

What would I add to a can of sweetened condensed milk to change it into
chocolate?
Thanks for all replies.

Vox Humana

"sandy" > wrote in message
> What would I add to a can of sweetened condensed milk to change it into
> chocolate?
> Thanks for all replies.

That's in the alchemist's book right under the section for turning lead into
gold.

Wayne Boatwright

"Vox Humana" > wrote in
:

> "sandy" > wrote in message
>> What would I add to a can of sweetened condensed milk to change it into
>> chocolate? Thanks for all replies.

> That's in the alchemist's book right under the section for turning lead
> into gold.

ROTFLMAO!

--
Wayne in Phoenix

*A mind is a terrible thing to lose.
Wayne Boatwright

"Vox Humana" > wrote in
:

> "sandy" > wrote in message
>> What would I add to a can of sweetened condensed milk to change it into
>> chocolate? Thanks for all replies.

> That's in the alchemist's book right under the section for turning lead
> into gold.

ROTFLMAO!

--
Wayne in Phoenix

*A mind is a terrible thing to lose.
Eric Jorgensen

On Fri, 03 Dec 2004 19:55:45 GMT
"Vox Humana" > wrote:

> "sandy" > wrote in message
> > What would I add to a can of sweetened condensed milk to change it into
> > chocolate?
> > Thanks for all replies.

> That's in the alchemist's book right under the section for turning lead
> into gold.

I figured she meant chocolate 'fudge' - and decided i didn't want to
answer the question.

Oh, there i go again being unhelpful and openly hostile toward
impressionable newbies. I've gotta stop doing that.

Eric Jorgensen

On Fri, 03 Dec 2004 19:55:45 GMT
"Vox Humana" > wrote:

> "sandy" > wrote in message
> > What would I add to a can of sweetened condensed milk to change it into
> > chocolate?
> > Thanks for all replies.

> That's in the alchemist's book right under the section for turning lead
> into gold.

I figured she meant chocolate 'fudge' - and decided i didn't want to
answer the question.

Oh, there i go again being unhelpful and openly hostile toward
impressionable newbies. I've gotta stop doing that.
Eric Jorgensen

On Fri, 03 Dec 2004 19:55:45 GMT
"Vox Humana" > wrote:

> "sandy" > wrote in message
> > What would I add to a can of sweetened condensed milk to change it into
> > chocolate?
> > Thanks for all replies.

> That's in the alchemist's book right under the section for turning lead
> into gold.

I figured she meant chocolate 'fudge' - and decided i didn't want to
answer the question.

Oh, there i go again being unhelpful and openly hostile toward
impressionable newbies. I've gotta stop doing that.
Vox Humana

"Eric Jorgensen" > wrote in message
> On Fri, 03 Dec 2004 19:55:45 GMT
> "Vox Humana" > wrote:
>

> > "sandy" > wrote in message
> > > What would I add to a can of sweetened condensed milk to change it

into
> > > chocolate?
> > > Thanks for all replies.

> > That's in the alchemist's book right under the section for turning lead
> > into gold.

> I figured she meant chocolate 'fudge' - and decided i didn't want to
> answer the question.
>
> Oh, there i go again being unhelpful and openly hostile toward
> impressionable newbies. I've gotta stop doing that.

I don't know ... There has been a rash of very strange posts here recently.
I try not to read anything into the questions. I do hope that the person
who placed an order for her Christmas cake here today has a back-up plan.

Vox Humana

"Eric Jorgensen" > wrote in message
> On Fri, 03 Dec 2004 19:55:45 GMT
> "Vox Humana" > wrote:
>

> > "sandy" > wrote in message
> > > What would I add to a can of sweetened condensed milk to change it

into
> > > chocolate?
> > > Thanks for all replies.

> > That's in the alchemist's book right under the section for turning lead
> > into gold.

> I figured she meant chocolate 'fudge' - and decided i didn't want to
> answer the question.
>
> Oh, there i go again being unhelpful and openly hostile toward
> impressionable newbies. I've gotta stop doing that.

I don't know ... There has been a rash of very strange posts here recently.
I try not to read anything into the questions. I do hope that the person
who placed an order for her Christmas cake here today has a back-up plan.

Wayne Boatwright

Eric Jorgensen > wrote in

> On Fri, 03 Dec 2004 19:55:45 GMT
> "Vox Humana" > wrote:
>

>> "sandy" > wrote in message
>> > What would I add to a can of sweetened condensed milk to change it
>> > into chocolate? Thanks for all replies.

>> That's in the alchemist's book right under the section for turning lead
>> into gold.

> I figured she meant chocolate 'fudge' - and decided i didn't want to
> answer the question.
>
> Oh, there i go again being unhelpful and openly hostile toward
> impressionable newbies. I've gotta stop doing that.

Well, if she actually wanted fudge, this recipe is actually pretty good.

Chocolate Fudge

candies, chocolate, microwave

1 pkg milk chocolate chips; 12 oz
or
1 pkg semi-sweet chocolate chips; 12 oz
or
1/2 pkg of each
3 tablespoon butter
3/4 cup walnuts; chopped
2 teaspoon vanilla
1 cup sweetened condensed milk; like eagle brand

Place chocolate in microsafe dish or measuring cup. Microwave, uncovered,
at MEDIUM to MEDIUM HIGH power until chocolate appears soft, approx. 3
minutes. Stir every minute. Do not overheat. (Or chocolate can be melted
in top of a double-boiler over very low heat.) Stir until melted. Remove
from heat. Stir in condensed milk, butter and vanilla. Blend until butter
is mixed with the chocolate. Stir in nuts. Spread mixture into a lightly
oiled 8-inch square pan. Cool at room temperature

--
Wayne in Phoenix

*A mind is a terrible thing to lose.

Wayne Boatwright

Eric Jorgensen > wrote in

> On Fri, 03 Dec 2004 19:55:45 GMT
> "Vox Humana" > wrote:
>

>> "sandy" > wrote in message
>> > What would I add to a can of sweetened condensed milk to change it
>> > into chocolate? Thanks for all replies.

>> That's in the alchemist's book right under the section for turning lead
>> into gold.

> I figured she meant chocolate 'fudge' - and decided i didn't want to
> answer the question.
>
> Oh, there i go again being unhelpful and openly hostile toward
> impressionable newbies. I've gotta stop doing that.

Well, if she actually wanted fudge, this recipe is actually pretty good.

Chocolate Fudge

candies, chocolate, microwave

1 pkg milk chocolate chips; 12 oz
or
1 pkg semi-sweet chocolate chips; 12 oz
or
1/2 pkg of each
3 tablespoon butter
3/4 cup walnuts; chopped
2 teaspoon vanilla
1 cup sweetened condensed milk; like eagle brand

Place chocolate in microsafe dish or measuring cup. Microwave, uncovered,
at MEDIUM to MEDIUM HIGH power until chocolate appears soft, approx. 3
minutes. Stir every minute. Do not overheat. (Or chocolate can be melted
in top of a double-boiler over very low heat.) Stir until melted. Remove
from heat. Stir in condensed milk, butter and vanilla. Blend until butter
is mixed with the chocolate. Stir in nuts. Spread mixture into a lightly
oiled 8-inch square pan. Cool at room temperature

--
Wayne in Phoenix

*A mind is a terrible thing to lose.
Vox Humana

"Wayne Boatwright" > wrote in message
> Eric Jorgensen > wrote in
>
> > On Fri, 03 Dec 2004 19:55:45 GMT

> >> That's in the alchemist's book right under the section for turning lead
> >> into gold.

> > I figured she meant chocolate 'fudge' - and decided i didn't want to
> > answer the question.
> >
> > Oh, there i go again being unhelpful and openly hostile toward
> > impressionable newbies. I've gotta stop doing that.
> >

> Well, if she actually wanted fudge, this recipe is actually pretty good.

I was hoping that the OP came back and clarified the request.

Vox Humana

"Wayne Boatwright" > wrote in message
> Eric Jorgensen > wrote in
>
> > On Fri, 03 Dec 2004 19:55:45 GMT

> >> That's in the alchemist's book right under the section for turning lead
> >> into gold.

> > I figured she meant chocolate 'fudge' - and decided i didn't want to
> > answer the question.
> >
> > Oh, there i go again being unhelpful and openly hostile toward
> > impressionable newbies. I've gotta stop doing that.
> >

> Well, if she actually wanted fudge, this recipe is actually pretty good.

I was hoping that the OP came back and clarified the request.

Vox Humana

"Wayne Boatwright" > wrote in message
> Eric Jorgensen > wrote in
>
> > On Fri, 03 Dec 2004 19:55:45 GMT

> >> That's in the alchemist's book right under the section for turning lead
> >> into gold.

> > I figured she meant chocolate 'fudge' - and decided i didn't want to
> > answer the question.
> >
> > Oh, there i go again being unhelpful and openly hostile toward
> > impressionable newbies. I've gotta stop doing that.
> >

> Well, if she actually wanted fudge, this recipe is actually pretty good.

I was hoping that the OP came back and clarified the request.

Wayne Boatwright

"Vox Humana" > wrote in
:
> "Wayne Boatwright" > wrote in message
>> Eric Jorgensen > wrote in

>> > I figured she meant chocolate 'fudge' - and decided i didn't want
>> > answer the question.
>> >
>> > Oh, there i go again being unhelpful and openly hostile toward
>> > impressionable newbies. I've gotta stop doing that.
>> >

>> Well, if she actually wanted fudge, this recipe is actually pretty
>> good.
>>

> I was hoping that the OP came back and clarified the request.

Maybe she was hoping we would guess.

--
Wayne in Phoenix

*A mind is a terrible thing to lose.

Wayne Boatwright

"Vox Humana" > wrote in
:
> "Wayne Boatwright" > wrote in message
>> Eric Jorgensen > wrote in

>> > I figured she meant chocolate 'fudge' - and decided i didn't want
>> > answer the question.
>> >
>> > Oh, there i go again being unhelpful and openly hostile toward
>> > impressionable newbies. I've gotta stop doing that.
>> >

>> Well, if she actually wanted fudge, this recipe is actually pretty
>> good.
>>

> I was hoping that the OP came back and clarified the request.

Maybe she was hoping we would guess.

--
Wayne in Phoenix

*A mind is a terrible thing to lose.
Eric Jorgensen

On Fri, 03 Dec 2004 22:59:50 GMT
Wayne Boatwright > wrote:

> Maybe she was hoping we would guess.

If we have to guess the question, then the answer is purple.
Eric Jorgensen

On Fri, 03 Dec 2004 22:59:50 GMT
Wayne Boatwright > wrote:

> Maybe she was hoping we would guess.

If we have to guess the question, then the answer is purple.
Eric Jorgensen

On Fri, 03 Dec 2004 22:59:50 GMT
Wayne Boatwright > wrote:

> Maybe she was hoping we would guess.

If we have to guess the question, then the answer is purple.
Jenn Ridley

"sandy" > wrote:

>What would I add to a can of sweetened condensed milk to change it into
>chocolate?

ummm. cocoa?

--
Jenn Ridley :

pennyaline

"Eric Jorgensen" wrote:
> Wayne Boatwright > wrote:
>

> > Maybe she was hoping we would guess.
> >

> If we have to guess the question, then the answer is purple.

Oh DUH!! That's what "she" meant. She must have mistyped her post.

What she meant to write was "What *I would* add to a can of sweetened
condensed milk to change it into
chocolate" instead of "What would I add to a can of sweetened condensed milk
to change it into
chocolate?"

WE have to provide the question, not the answer!

It's Jeopardy!

Toniv

They sell chocolate condensed milk.
These people are very strange!!
Toni
"sandy" > wrote in message
> What would I add to a can of sweetened condensed milk to change it into
> chocolate?
> Thanks for all replies.

Toniv

"sandy" > wrote in message
> What would I add to a can of sweetened condensed milk to change it into
> chocolate?
> Thanks for all replies.

Vox Humana

"Toniv" > wrote in message
> They sell chocolate condensed milk.
> These people are very strange!!

Really. Who makes it?

Mary

Toniv wrote:
> They sell chocolate condensed milk.
> These people are very strange!!
> Toni
> "sandy" > wrote in message
>
>>What would I add to a can of sweetened condensed milk to change it into
>>chocolate?
>>Thanks for all replies.

I seem to recall seeing Eagle Brand chocolate flavoured condensed milk
in my local stores several years ago. Not sure if they still make it
though a visit to their website is useless.

Mary

Vox Humana wrote:

> Here is their work-around:
> Thank you for your interest in Eagle Brand - as you probably are aware, we
> no longer make chocolate sweetened condensed milk. However, you can take our
> regular sweetened condensed milk and make it chocolate! Choose one of the
> following:
> : 1/4 cup sifted unsweetened cocoa powder to 1 can of Eagle Brand
>
> : -or-
>
> : Melt 2 ounces unsweetened chocolate squares to 1 can of Eagle Brand.

Thanks. My family will be excited when I next make my triple fudge
cupcakes and frost it using this method.

Vox Humana

"Mary" > wrote in message

> > Here is their work-around:
> > Thank you for your interest in Eagle Brand - as you probably are aware,

we
> > no longer make chocolate sweetened condensed milk. However, you can take

our
> > regular sweetened condensed milk and make it chocolate! Choose one of

the
> > following:
> > : 1/4 cup sifted unsweetened cocoa powder to 1 can of Eagle Brand
> >
> > : -or-
> >
> > : Melt 2 ounces unsweetened chocolate squares to 1 can of Eagle Brand.
> >

> Thanks. My family will be excited when I next make my triple fudge
> cupcakes and frost it using this method.

I think I would use the melted unsweetened chocolate. It would be a lot
easier to mix into the milk than the cocoa powder.