FoodBanter.com

-   -   New to Newsgroups (https://www.foodbanter.com/baking/454-new-newsgroups.html)

aksinglemom 07-03-2004 08:14 PM

New to Newsgroups

I am new to Newsgroups...how do I access them using my email program?
How do you subscribe to a newsgroup?

Peggy 07-03-2004 08:50 PM

New to Newsgroups

Hey there, fellow Alaskan!
Do you have Outlook Express? That's how I access mine. I can't remember
the exact steps to setting it up, but maybe somebody else here can help.
Peggy
Anchorage

om...

Melba's Jammin' 14-03-2004 03:02 PM

New to Newsgroups

In article >,
(aksinglemom) wrote:

> I am new to Newsgroups...how do I access them using my email program?
> How do you subscribe to a newsgroup?

Have you checked your email program's Help file? Info is probably there
if your mail program will let you read news. Good luck.
--
-Barb, <www.jamlady.eboard.com> updated 3-13-04.
Rec.food.cooking's Preserved Fruit Administrator (I've got