FoodBanter.com

-   -   Graham Cracker Substitute (https://www.foodbanter.com/baking/453738-re-graham-cracker-substitute.html)

The Cherry On Top Scrapbooking 05-03-2021 11:11 AM

Graham Cracker Substitute

If you can find a speculos spuculaas (?) cookie that can work wonderfully. The two things that make the difference is sweetness and spice. If you can find one that isn't too sweet or too spicy, it'll be perfect! Generic ones might be good. I'm going to make a key lime pie with some. Give it a try!

Peter Flynn 25-05-2021 08:57 PM

Graham Cracker Substitute

On 05/03/2021 11:11, The Cherry On Top Scrapbooking wrote:
> On Tuesday, February 17, 1998 at 9:00:00 AM UTC+1, H D wrote:
>>

> If you can find a speculos spuculaas (?) cookie that can work
> wonderfully. The two things that make the difference is sweetness
> and spice. If you can find one that isn't too sweet or too spicy,
> it'll be perfect! Generic ones might be good. I'm going to make a
> key lime pie with some. Give it a try!

http://xml.silmaril.ie/recipes/speculaas.html

Peter