Scott Danzig

Default Pecan swirl cake recipe needed

Hi all,

I saw a cake named "Pecan Swirl Cake" that I wanted to try to make myself,
but I'm unsure about some things. It looked basically like this:

Cake with the consistency of a danish spread out on a jelly roll pan.. then
some filling consisting of pecan halves, no doubt sugar, and some butter or
syrup.... then it's all rolled up and smushed into a loaf pan.

I'm not too sure about if I'm on the right track with the filling, and I'm
also not sure about a recipe for the danish-like cake... maybe it should be
made a bit more cakey? Also, when exactly to do the baking is another
thing. Do I bake it on the jelly roll pan, or do I carefully put it in the
loaf pan then bake it? Or do both maybe?

I figure I'll inevitably screw up once, but I'm hoping you guys can help me
not waste good pecans

Thanks for any help you can offer.

- Scott