RECIPE NEEDED - Lemon Mirror Cake

Old 31-03-2017, 04:26 PM posted to rec.food.baking

Default RECIPE NEEDED - Lemon Mirror Cake

On Monday, December 2, 2002 at 3:10:14 PM UTC-7, Ronnie Wexler wrote:
Would anyone have a copy of a recipe for a Lemon Mirror Cake? It was
published in Bon Appetit or Gourmet back in the late 80's, early 90's.
I'm hoping to make it for Christmas ... with some help from the
newsgroups!

Ronnie Wexler

I have just found the long version.. read the directions and i am played out.. my Sister in law made it for us