Posted to rec.food.baking

Default "CCF" Cookbook

On Friday, July 26, 1996 at 12:00:00 AM UTC-7, wrote:
> My mother (a senior citizen) has asked me if I might be able to locate a
> cookbook that was(apparently) published and/or distributed by the
> Co-operative Commonwealth Federation (now the New Democratic Party).
> Can anybody help her with her search? Please e-mail if you can.
> Thanks in advance,
>
> Laurie

I'm looking for a copy also....I have my Mother's but it is overly used and am looking for a better copy.
Posted to rec.food.baking

On Saturday, 7 January 2017 17:53:41 UTC-8, wrote:
> On Friday, July 26, 1996 at 12:00:00 AM UTC-7, wrote:
> > My mother (a senior citizen) has asked me if I might be able to locate a
> > cookbook that was(apparently) published and/or distributed by the
> > Co-operative Commonwealth Federation (now the New Democratic Party).
> > Can anybody help her with her search? Please e-mail if you can.
> > Thanks in advance,
> >
> > Laurie

> I'm looking for a copy also....I have my Mother's but it is overly used and am looking for a better copy.

I have a copy in quite decent condition, from 1994.
Posted to rec.food.baking

On Tuesday, 6 August 2019 19:08:23 UTC-7, wrote:
> On Saturday, 7 January 2017 17:53:41 UTC-8, wrote:
> > On Friday, July 26, 1996 at 12:00:00 AM UTC-7, wrote:
> > > My mother (a senior citizen) has asked me if I might be able to locate a
> > > cookbook that was(apparently) published and/or distributed by the
> > > Co-operative Commonwealth Federation (now the New Democratic Party).
> > > Can anybody help her with her search? Please e-mail if you can.
> > > Thanks in advance,
> > >
> > > Laurie

> > I'm looking for a copy also....I have my Mother's but it is overly used and am looking for a better copy.

> I have a copy in quite decent condition, from 1994.

oops its 1944 not /94!!
Posted to rec.food.baking

On Saturday, 7 January 2017 17:53:41 UTC-8, wrote:
> On Friday, July 26, 1996 at 12:00:00 AM UTC-7, wrote:
> > My mother (a senior citizen) has asked me if I might be able to locate a
> > cookbook that was(apparently) published and/or distributed by the
> > Co-operative Commonwealth Federation (now the New Democratic Party).
> > Can anybody help her with her search? Please e-mail if you can.
> > Thanks in advance,
> >
> > Laurie

> I'm looking for a copy also....I have my Mother's but it is overly used and am looking for a better copy.

I have a copy it has a green card type cover. It's complete but a little stained from a vanilla spill does not affect the pages and recipes therein.

Posted to rec.food.baking

On Saturday, 7 January 2017 17:53:41 UTC-8, wrote:
> On Friday, July 26, 1996 at 12:00:00 AM UTC-7, wrote:
> > My mother (a senior citizen) has asked me if I might be able to locate a
> > cookbook that was(apparently) published and/or distributed by the
> > Co-operative Commonwealth Federation (now the New Democratic Party).
> > Can anybody help her with her search? Please e-mail if you can.
> > Thanks in advance,
> >
> > Laurie

> I'm looking for a copy also....I have my Mother's but it is overly used and am looking for a better copy.

I have a copy, which was my mothers
I am willing to part with it. it is in good condition!

Posted to rec.food.baking

On Sunday, 17 November 2019 13:15:40 UTC-8, wrote:
> On Saturday, 7 January 2017 17:53:41 UTC-8, wrote:
> > On Friday, July 26, 1996 at 12:00:00 AM UTC-7, wrote:
> > > My mother (a senior citizen) has asked me if I might be able to locate a
> > > cookbook that was(apparently) published and/or distributed by the
> > > Co-operative Commonwealth Federation (now the New Democratic Party).
> > > Can anybody help her with her search? Please e-mail if you can.
> > > Thanks in advance,
> > >
> > > Laurie

> > I'm looking for a copy also....I have my Mother's but it is overly used and am looking for a better copy.

> I have a copy, which was my mothers
> I am willing to part with it. it is in good condition!

Still available?
Posted to rec.food.baking

Yes, it is. Did uou want it?
Posted to rec.food.baking

I really dont know how this site works, but i have the cookbook.
Posted to rec.food.baking

I lost my copy. If it is the green covered one, I would really like to have it.
Posted to rec.food.baking

OMG I would love to get it.

Posted to rec.food.baking

Do you by any chance still have it? Green cover?
Posted to rec.food.baking

On Wednesday, March 25, 2020 at 9:05:40 PM UTC-4, wrote:
> Do you by any chance still have it? Green cover?

I have it. Packing to move to Nova Scotia and just about to put in a pack of books to give away. Will take with me and then we can talk in future about you getting it. (My parents joined the CCF in the 40's!) Send me an email or join on facebook to remind me. Very very busy now.
Posted to rec.food.baking

On Monday, September 14, 2020 at 10:36:55 AM UTC-4, Cate Cotter wrote:
> On Wednesday, March 25, 2020 at 9:05:40 PM UTC-4, wrote:
> > Do you by any chance still have it? Green cover?

> I have it. Packing to move to Nova Scotia and just about to put in a pack of books to give away. Will take with me and then we can talk in future about you getting it. (My parents joined the CCF in the 40's!) Send me an email or join on facebook to remind me. Very very busy now.

Hi Cate! I'm not sure about the person you were replying to, but I for one would be very interested in having this cookbook. Did you unbox it as yet?