Member

Thumbs up Christmas Biscuits

Hey guys, just gotten into baking and I'm looking for some help. I saw these Christmas biscuits online and I was wondering about the process of making them:

Biscuiteers Christmas Biscuits, Cakes, Gingerbread Men & Houses

At first I thought I'd buy them as a gift, but then I decided it would just be better to make them myself. I thought they'd make an amazing gift. However, I don't think anyone in my friends or family will like traditional Christmas dessert flavours, but I still want to do something traditional.

Is there a common ground that me and my family could meet on so we all enjoy my food (this is very important!!)
Posted to rec.food.baking

Default Christmas Biscuits

(http://www.biscuiteers.com/shop/find...ssie/christmas)

> At first I thought I'd buy them as a gift, but then I decided it

would
> just be better to make them myself. I thought they'd make an

amazing
> gift. However, I don't think anyone in my friends or family will

like
> traditional Christmas dessert flavours, but I still want to do

something
> traditional.
>
> Is there a common ground that me and my family could meet on so we

all
> enjoy my food (this is very important!!)
>

> --
> martinnathalie9

Did you ever find a good recipe for the
biscuits?