FoodBanter.com

-   -   How to Cook Almond Soup (https://www.foodbanter.com/baking/423483-how-cook-almond-soup.html)

tastytasty 29-03-2013 05:36 PM

How to Cook Almond Soup

hi
Almond Soup or Looz Shorba is a deliciously rich and creamy almond soup with a wonderfully sweet flavour. Make sure the almonds are really fresh for the best result.

if anybody make this food, tell me does it have a good taste or not?
tnx

goodfood 29-05-2013 06:05 AM

I never made or had Almond soup..so i don't know much about all this..please put a recipe if you found i also want to try!

Luk82 03-07-2013 06:28 AM

also, i ask for soup recipe. I have never been heard about it.

Moser 10-07-2013 12:10 PM

Is it a good?

clinicaltrials 02-09-2013 12:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Moser (Post 1847412)
Is it a good?

This is great idea, Sounds too taste. Sure i try this way of almond soup.
Thank you for the idea.

phiferindia 14-12-2013 10:58 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by clinicaltrials (Post 1862005)
This is great idea, Sounds too taste. Sure i try this way of almond soup.
Thank you for the idea.

Ya it is good for health and strong hair. It controls body weight, lowers cholestrol, helps for healthy skin, Prevent constipation problem, controls blood pressure level.