eugene

Default pancakes

I got a great pancake recipe this time last year but I can't remember what
ng I got it on. Anybody able to offer me any quick recipes?
Eugene

Ace

> I got a great pancake recipe this time last year but I can't remember what
> ng I got it on. Anybody able to offer me any quick recipes?
> Eugene

http://www.freerecipe.org/Breakfast/Pancakes/

http://www-2.cs.cmu.edu/~mjw/recipes...cake-coll.html

http://www.aliciasrecipes.com/pancake_recipes.htm

Pancake books --->

http://www.a-ten.com/books/pancakes.html

Chef Riggy

* Exported from MasterCook *

Pancake Batter

Recipe By :
Serving Size : 48 Preparation Time :0:05
Categories : Breakfast

12 large eggs
2 tablespoons vanilla extract
6 ounces butter -- melted