FoodBanter.com

-   -   pancakes (https://www.foodbanter.com/baking/420-pancakes.html)

eugene 24-02-2004 11:59 AM

pancakes

I got a great pancake recipe this time last year but I can't remember what
ng I got it on. Anybody able to offer me any quick recipes?
Eugene

Ace 25-02-2004 11:39 AM

pancakes

> I got a great pancake recipe this time last year but I can't remember what
> ng I got it on. Anybody able to offer me any quick recipes?
> Eugene

http://www.freerecipe.org/Breakfast/Pancakes/

http://www-2.cs.cmu.edu/~mjw/recipes...cake-coll.html

http://www.aliciasrecipes.com/pancake_recipes.htm

Pancake books --->

http://www.a-ten.com/books/pancakes.html

Chef Riggy 25-02-2004 06:35 PM

pancakes

* Exported from MasterCook *

Pancake Batter

Recipe By :
Serving Size : 48 Preparation Time :0:05
Categories : Breakfast

12 large eggs
2 tablespoons vanilla extract
6 ounces butter -- melted