FoodBanter.com

-   -   Guilt Free Desserts (https://www.foodbanter.com/baking/419489-guilt-free-desserts.html)

Ashley Lipinski 24-08-2012 06:44 PM

Guilt Free Desserts

The Guilt Free Dessert book is wonderful. Not that I like to admit this, but i have a true weakness for desserts (especially chocolate). Considering that I'm not in the best shape ever, I do feel guilty after eating those kind of things. But the Guilt Free Desserts book knew exactly how I felt and made those "bad" foods so much healthier. I'm sure there are other woman out there who feel the same as I do, so here's the link for it if you'd like to check it out. :)

(Just copy and paste the link) ^