FoodBanter.com

-   -   Delicious Wheat Bread, but No Fluff (https://www.foodbanter.com/baking/419418-delicious-wheat-bread-but.html)

Fishmonger 20-08-2012 08:00 AM

Delicious Wheat Bread, but No Fluff

I consistently make delicious wheat bread. However, it's always dense without any supermarket like fluff.

I would appreciate any suggestions that would resolve this problem.

Thank You! :)

KB[_2_] 27-01-2013 03:40 PM

On 20-Aug-12 3:00 AM, Fishmonger wrote:
> I consistently make delicious wheat bread. However, it's always dense
> without any supermarket like fluff.
>
> I would appreciate any suggestions that would resolve this problem.
>
> Thank You! :)

You could try adding a bit of Baking SODA. About 2 grams worth. This
is about the weight of an US dime. Don't use too much!! KB