Old 17-07-2012, 08:07 AM
Member

Default Catchy Name for a Bakery?

I am in need of a name for my bakery/dessert shop. I make all my items from scratch (although that need not be considered in the name). I do candy, cakes, cupcakes, etc. I'm looking for something catchy, easy to remember,and I am located in Las Vegas. I am not a cutesy type..and my color scheme is black, red and white. thanks

Old 01-08-2012, 04:37 PM
Member

Location: Killorglin, Ireland
Send a message via Skype™ to francomcdaddy

Quote:
Originally Posted by pavakgirl View Post
I am in need of a name for my bakery/dessert shop. I make all my items from scratch (although that need not be considered in the name). I do candy, cakes, cupcakes, etc. I'm looking for something catchy, easy to remember,and I am located in Las Vegas. I am not a cutesy type..and my color scheme is black, red and white. thanks
How about Zest?
Old 13-11-2012, 02:55 PM
Member

Location: Wisconsin
Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by pavakgirl View Post
I am in need of a name for my bakery/dessert shop. I make all my items from scratch (although that need not be considered in the name). I do candy, cakes, cupcakes, etc. I'm looking for something catchy, easy to remember,and I am located in Las Vegas. I am not a cutesy type..and my color scheme is black, red and white. thanks
I think the more simple the name the better. For instance, what are you going to specialize in? I think if my main area of expertise was cakes I would go with something like Cakes by (your name). Confections Unlimited is good too. This way its catchy, but people understand you are more than just one area of interest in the field. Sweet Treats Boutique is also cute! Hope it helped.
Old 08-10-2013, 08:57 AM
Member

Just name your shop as "Pinch these Sweet Buns"

http://www.plagiarism-checker.me/

Last edited by Clark_Kent : 28-11-2014 at 07:14 AM
Old 27-05-2014, 08:48 AM
Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clark_Kent View Post
Just name your shop as "Pinch these Sweet Buns"

smallseotools plagiarism checker | hotelsinlangkawi.org/
Baker's Ave is the best name.

A Catchy Tune for a Thursday night Andy[_15_] General Cooking 5 17-04-2009 04:05 AM
Bad Bakery - No Donut T General Cooking 5 21-11-2006 02:44 AM
Town needs bakery bumblebee4451 Baking 3 13-01-2005 10:52 PM
Suggestion: Need Name for Bakery Finocchio568 Baking 23 13-11-2003 07:28 AM