Member

Default Great bread and dessert recipe ideas

I recently started baking almost regularly...I normally buy dessert from my favorite bread and pound cake shop White Post Farms | Homemade Gourmet Breads & Pound Cakes .

When I was on their site recently I noticed they have their ingredients listed for their breads and poundcakes. This is a great site to either buy dessert or get ideas for your own bread. As I mentioned, I am a "new baker". I enjoy buying a few desserts and I also try to make my own versions of them- the ingredients certainly help me.

Let me know of any other great places for desserts that I can buy/bake. (Something fairly simplistic for a beginner). Thanks!

Dessert ideas JBurns General Cooking 6 18-01-2014 11:51 PM
Does Anyone Have a Great Recipe For Strawberry Bread? Judy Haffner General Cooking 0 30-01-2012 05:32 PM
SOS Dessert Ideas? ntantiques General Cooking 24 12-12-2008 05:01 PM
dessert ideas? Tracy[_2_] General Cooking 18 09-10-2008 10:07 PM
Thanksgiving Dessert Ideas roy Recipes 0 13-11-2004 05:20 PM