FoodBanter.com

-   -   Great bread and dessert recipe ideas (https://www.foodbanter.com/baking/416494-great-bread-dessert-recipe.html)

kjts918 19-03-2012 03:38 PM

Great bread and dessert recipe ideas

I recently started baking almost regularly...I normally buy dessert from my favorite bread and pound cake shop White Post Farms | Homemade Gourmet Breads & Pound Cakes .

When I was on their site recently I noticed they have their ingredients listed for their breads and poundcakes. This is a great site to either buy dessert or get ideas for your own bread. As I mentioned, I am a "new baker". I enjoy buying a few desserts and I also try to make my own versions of them- the ingredients certainly help me.

Let me know of any other great places for desserts that I can buy/bake. (Something fairly simplistic for a beginner). Thanks!