Member

Default Need of suggestions and advice

Hi everyone,

I'm in the beginning stages of setting up a home based bakery. First, any suggestions on a catchy name for the bakery? And any other helpful advice. All items homemade.

THANKS
Member

Location: Killorglin, Ireland
Send a message via Skype™ to francomcdaddy

Quote:
Originally Posted by PDavis View Post
Hi everyone,

I'm in the beginning stages of setting up a home based bakery. First, any suggestions on a catchy name for the bakery? And any other helpful advice. All items homemade.

THANKS
I answer a similar posting about 10 minute ago. I like the name Zest or else use your first name. Pennys, Paulas, Peppers, etc...
Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by francomcdaddy View Post
I answer a similar posting about 10 minute ago. I like the name Zest or else use your first name. Pennys, Paulas, Peppers, etc...
Nowadays, too many bakery branches appear in the market. Therefore, we compete them, it is not easy to perform. Unless, we have to create a specialty of quality and picture.
Member

You 'd be better to show your different taste than the other bakeries can provide. Names for your bakery should be related to food , at least it can let people associate your name with food that can stimulate one's appetite.

ferment stuck solid...seeking advice suggestions snpm Winemaking 6 03-11-2006 12:54 AM
Any suggestions? Kathryn General Cooking 6 29-03-2006 08:57 PM
Suggestions for a dip Kim Diabetic 9 10-03-2006 08:00 AM
Superauto advice (UK based but any advice on machines appreciated) Copterman Coffee 5 24-12-2004 08:47 PM
Any Suggestions Aria General Cooking 6 19-12-2003 05:25 AM