FoodBanter.com

-   -   Need of suggestions and advice (https://www.foodbanter.com/baking/416034-need-suggestions-advice.html)

PDavis 04-03-2012 03:46 PM

Need of suggestions and advice

Hi everyone,

I'm in the beginning stages of setting up a home based bakery. First, any suggestions on a catchy name for the bakery? And any other helpful advice. All items homemade.

THANKS

francomcdaddy 01-08-2012 04:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PDavis (Post 1719990)
Hi everyone,

I'm in the beginning stages of setting up a home based bakery. First, any suggestions on a catchy name for the bakery? And any other helpful advice. All items homemade.

THANKS

I answer a similar posting about 10 minute ago. I like the name Zest or else use your first name. Pennys, Paulas, Peppers, etc...

Lindathorn 07-08-2012 04:43 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by francomcdaddy (Post 1760979)
I answer a similar posting about 10 minute ago. I like the name Zest or else use your first name. Pennys, Paulas, Peppers, etc...

Nowadays, too many bakery branches appear in the market. Therefore, we compete them, it is not easy to perform. Unless, we have to create a specialty of quality and picture.

lisabell 28-08-2012 11:38 AM

You 'd be better to show your different taste than the other bakeries can provide. Names for your bakery should be related to food , at least it can let people associate your name with food that can stimulate one's appetite.