Member

Default check out my scrumptious cookie :)

For more recipes visit my blog:
Con DeLight

Ingridients:
80g self-raising flour
4g salt
85g low fat margarine paste
90g sugar
1 L egg
50g dark chocolate-melted
100g Tzimkao- crushed

Preparation:
Heat ovet yo 180C. Melt the margarine and mix with the sugar. the egg and the melted chocolate. Sift in the flour and salt and add the Tzimkao. Mix well and put about a spoon of the mixture on a baking paper - leaving few cm's for spread.
Bake between 9-14 minutes and before you start munching -you should try eating it when the cookie is set.
Attached Thumbnails
check out my scrumptious cookie :)-cookie.jpg
Senior Member

Location: New York

Most simple recipe I've ever seen. My mouth is watering already.
Banned

Location: UK

Quote:
Originally Posted by mmw2008 View Post
For more recipes visit my blog:
Con DeLight

Ingridients:
80g self-raising flour
4g salt
85g low fat margarine paste
90g sugar
1 L egg
50g dark chocolate-melted
100g Tzimkao- crushed

Preparation:
Heat ovet yo 180C. Melt the margarine and mix with the sugar. the egg and the melted chocolate. Sift in the flour and salt and add the Tzimkao. Mix well and put about a spoon of the mixture on a baking paper - leaving few cm's for spread.
Bake between 9-14 minutes and before you start munching -you should try eating it when the cookie is set.
Thanks its a good recipe I'll give it a try..

Agostino The World of pizza
Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by mmw2008 View Post
For more recipes visit my blog:
Con DeLight

Ingridients:
80g self-raising flour
4g salt
85g low fat margarine paste
90g sugar
1 L egg
50g dark chocolate-melted
100g Tzimkao- crushed

Preparation:
Heat ovet yo 180C. Melt the margarine and mix with the sugar. the egg and the melted chocolate. Sift in the flour and salt and add the Tzimkao. Mix well and put about a spoon of the mixture on a baking paper - leaving few cm's for spread.
Bake between 9-14 minutes and before you start munching -you should try eating it when the cookie is set.
How about this one - a strawberry oatmeal biscuits sundae Strawberry Oatmeal Biscuits Sundaes The Biscuits Blog. Super yummy....
Banned

thanks for sharing your recipe.

Member

Location: Killorglin, Ireland
Send a message via Skype™ to francomcdaddy

Quote:
Originally Posted by mmw2008 View Post
For more recipes visit my blog:
Con DeLight

Ingridients:
80g self-raising flour
4g salt
85g low fat margarine paste
90g sugar
1 L egg
50g dark chocolate-melted
100g Tzimkao- crushed

Preparation:
Heat ovet yo 180C. Melt the margarine and mix with the sugar. the egg and the melted chocolate. Sift in the flour and salt and add the Tzimkao. Mix well and put about a spoon of the mixture on a baking paper - leaving few cm's for spread.
Bake between 9-14 minutes and before you start munching -you should try eating it when the cookie is set.
I sell some home made cookies at the local car boot sales here goes down a treat. I do like to add a hint of vanilla to mine !