FoodBanter.com

-   -   Creating a Baking Recipe (https://www.foodbanter.com/baking/414152-creating-baking-recipe.html)

Michael Ohene 21-12-2011 09:25 PM

Creating a Baking Recipe

I saw a post about creating your own baking recipe (from joce in
2006). I wanted to show that it's not so molecular as people think.
Actually I have a solution at http://www.whatsthesequency.com/cookie.php
.. I would like to hear what people think about it.

-Michael

mikeskinny22 27-12-2011 07:19 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Michael Ohene (Post 1695804)
I saw a post about creating your own baking recipe (from joce in
2006). I wanted to show that it's not so molecular as people think.
Actually I have a solution at Create-A-Cookie - Kitchen App for Custom Baking Recipes
.. I would like to hear what people think about it.

-Michael

looks so good,thanks for sharing

RussianFoodDire 07-02-2012 09:18 AM

I saw the link and it is very useful.