Matt

Default Baking Blog

I am a professional baker and I am keeping a online account of each night's work at the bakery I work at. You can get to it from my personal website. No ads or anything. Just click the blog link. The entireties so far are brief and rough, but I'll work on them.

The website is pathetic right now, but some my be interested in the blog.

Thanks

Link

Baking Philosopher
Denny_from_MO

Do you bake all yeast breads or do you also bake sourdoughs?

--
I can be reached by sending to "my posting name" at that free Microsoft
electronic mail service.

Matt

We do both at the bakery. More wild yeast than commercial yeast.

I work mostly with sweet goods now, but worked in the bread section for six years

Have a nice day,
Matt
Baking Philosopher