FoodBanter.com

-   -   fruit cake (https://www.foodbanter.com/baking/411375-fruit-cake.html)

nancy howard 26-09-2011 10:53 AM

fruit cake

I like to know the procedure how to make fruit cake any body could help me

sf[_9_] 06-10-2011 05:09 AM

fruit cake

On Mon, 26 Sep 2011 09:53:50 +0000, nancy howard
> wrote:

> I like to know the procedure how to make fruit cake any body could help
> me

I prefer fruitcake with more cake and less fruit. Looking at the
internet for recipes, here are a couple that appeal to me.
http://www.joyofbaking.com/ButtermilkFruitCake.html
http://en.petitchef.com/recipes/alco...ake-fid-593673
or one of these might appeal to you
http://www.fresh-fruit-daily.com/fru...e-recipes.html

--

You are what you eat, so avoid fruitcake and nuts.

dav6421 09-10-2011 02:07 PM

thank you very much for the links,
I bought a book for that and in the book it is so complicated,
next time I will just use google for my next recipes :)

bhrandy 04-12-2011 07:39 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bellebold (Post 1666029)
What Kind of fruit cake are you after baking. there are loads of
different types. Take a look at Fruitcake - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
for some varieties.

Check out stuff we reviewed The Kenwood Chef Range for a Kenwood Food Mixer that
might help

Be Bold

This is the one that I tried. :)

mikeskinny22 05-12-2011 08:27 AM