Member

Default Best New York Style Pizza in San Diego

If you have never set foot in New York and have, therefore, never had the chance to sample authentic New York style pizza, pasta etc then you now have the chance to do so because A Brooklyn pizzeria presents thin crust, brick oven Pizza is known as the best New York style pizza in San Diego. At Brooklyn Pizzeria we strive to provide quality and convenience to our customers by offering fast delivery, dine in and pick up.
All items on our menu are also available for catering service. We also offer a full Italian menu that includes appetizers, salads, pastas, calzones, and sandwiches apart from delicious and authentic New York style pizza.you can check it our Special Menu list.
With over three convenient locations across San Diego, We can practically deliver any item on our menu in a short notice to most residential areas and hotels across San Diego or u can order online too.Customer service is at the core of our operation and we strive to satisfy our values customers by providing best value and service.
Brooklyn pizza is easy to eat even while the customer is on the go because this is how most New Yorkers take their meals. They choose convenient food they can eat while hurrying to their next destination.
Mission Statement: "Our mission is to prepare quality New York style pizza and fine Italian dishes with highest quality ingredients and to provide outstanding service to with our valued customers".
Vision Statement: " Our vision is to be number one pizza delivery service in San Diego, to provide memorable experience to our customers, to provide best working conditions to our employees, and to contribute to our community".

Contact Us

A Brooklyn Pizzeria| Pizza San Diego| Pizza Order Online

401 C Street, San Diego, CA 92101
Phone: (619) 232-1900

6171 Mission Gorge Road, San Diego, CA 92129
Phone: (619) 584-9000

2358 University Ave, San Diego, CA 92103
Phone: (619) 232-1900