Posted to rec.food.baking

Default When I get bored with regular food, I try..

How boring it is to eat same food everyday. We need change.
There are options available out there. Vast number of options.
But we dont like everything. Many things dont suit our taste. Or not
all things tickle our tastebuds.
What you try.. when you get bored with regular food.. Click to to
provide your response and check what people prefer.
http://www.pollpotato.com/100438_Whe...lar_food_I_try
Please reply with your choice if it is not listed.

Thanks
Member

Yup, i do agree it's boring and it sickens me if i eat same food daily (just what i said in another thread by you)
__________________
Rent to Buy Hertz
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amruta View Post
How boring it is to eat same food everyday. We need change.
There are options available out there. Vast number of options.
But we dont like everything. Many things dont suit our taste. Or not
all things tickle our tastebuds.
What you try.. when you get bored with regular food.. Click to to
provide your response and check what people prefer.
Public Polls - Unlimited
Please reply with your choice if it is not listed.

Thanks
My regular food is actually from fastfood restaurants so it includes fries, pizzas and pastas, and Chinese food. I'm not sure why my vote for seafood recipes was not integrated in the poll. Anyway, since seafood is a bit costly, I try to have some of it if I get bored with regular food from fastfood chains. It makes me feel good but not too much of it since my blood pressure must be monitored.