FoodBanter.com

-   -   Buttermilk Biscuits (https://www.foodbanter.com/baking/407587-buttermilk-biscuits.html)

Shana's Sweets 17-05-2011 06:52 PM

Buttermilk Biscuits

I love biscuits. Freshly baked buttermilk biscuits.

http://www.shanasweets.com/POTD/

Some books with good biscuit recipes.

Biscuit Bliss : 101 Foolproof Recipes for Fresh and Fluffy Biscuits in
Just Minutes by: James Villas

Baking at Home with the Culinary Institute of America by The Culinary
Institute of America, P. Chirls (Editor)
http://search.barnesandnoble.com/Bak...ute+of+america

-----------
http://www.shanasweets.com/

bishoo.devendra 26-05-2011 09:15 AM

I like these cookies
Because butter is my favorite

tan 26-06-2011 01:17 PM

There are 3 things these biscuits are uber-tasty, tender and soft on the edges.
I now believe these Buttermilk Biscuits to be the best I've ever made.

For more information please visit this

food and exercise

mike1234 24-07-2011 05:05 PM

I really love biscuits,specially butter biscuits and I would love to learn,how to prepare them.

Cindy Adams 27-05-2014 08:50 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mike1234 (Post 1642088)
I really love biscuits,specially butter biscuits and I would love to learn,how to prepare them.

I love to eat coconut biscuits.

bigwheel 27-05-2014 04:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Shana's Sweets (Post 1616324)
I love biscuits. Freshly baked buttermilk biscuits.

http://www.shanasweets.com/POTD/

Some books with good biscuit recipes.

Biscuit Bliss : 101 Foolproof Recipes for Fresh and Fluffy Biscuits in
Just Minutes by: James Villas

Baking at Home with the Culinary Institute of America by The Culinary
Institute of America, P. Chirls (Editor)
Baking at Home with The Culinary Institute of America by The Culinary Institute of America | 9780471450955 | Hardcover | Barnes & Noble

http://www.shanasweets.com/

Alton Brown's biscuit recipe is all a person needs.

Southern Biscuits Recipe : Alton Brown : Food Network