Old 03-11-2011, 01:48 AM
Member

Pizzarias just use mozzerella, but you don't have to be limited to just that. You can use whatever cheese you like best. Use cheese that melts well, like monteray jack, fontina, or gargonzola with spinach.

Old 15-11-2011, 07:39 AM
Experienced Member

Cheddar and mozzerrela.
Old 21-11-2011, 07:19 AM
Banned

Location: Los Angeles, CA
Smile

I love the Kashi frozen pizzas! Here is a Roasted Vegetable Thin Crust Pizza with cheese on it.

Yes, I Eat Frozen Pizza Eating Made Easy

I recommend all the different types of toppings that Kashi offers. If you like cheese, I believe they have frozen cheese pizzas too. They are amazing!
Old 01-12-2011, 05:24 AM
Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by partyista View Post
Mozzarella is the safest bet. Many people would use Parmesan. Personally, my favorite would be the sharp tasting cheddar cheese!
It sounds like you are curious as to why your homemade pizza doesn’t "string" like the pizzeria.

Most pre-bagged shredded mozzarella cheese at the supermarket is "part-skim", which means it doesn't contain a lot of milk fat, and therefore doesn’t "string" properly, whereas most pizzerias use "whole milk" mozzarella, unfortunately you can only usually find whole milk mozzarella in blocks, so you have to grate it yourself, but you'll find it not only strings, but tastes much better on your pizza.
Old 04-12-2011, 07:37 AM
Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aleeshan20kat View Post
whcih cheese to be use in pizza?

I prefer Mozzarella for my pizzas.

Old 08-12-2011, 12:12 PM
Member

I would say mozarella too. I used to put emmenthal sometimes but it is way too salty...

If you want to add a cheesy touch without overdoing, just put some pieces of blue cheese or goat cheese (works well with an egg on the center of pizza)
Old 10-12-2011, 08:19 PM
Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aleeshan20kat View Post
whcih cheese to be use in pizza?
I heard Mozarella is the best, but i prefer eating my Mozarella fresh (without baking, cooking and such). I use regular cheese with a high precentage of fat...yummy!
Old 17-12-2011, 05:50 AM
Member

Mozirilla cheese use in pizza
I like beef pizza so much.............
Old 07-02-2012, 09:31 AM
Senior Member

Location: New York

I used Cheddar cheese while preparing Mexican Pizza. It goes well with this type of pizza.
Old 23-02-2012, 06:59 AM
Banned

Location: UK

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aleeshan20kat View Post
whcih cheese to be use in pizza?
Hi I'm also agree with most of the people, Mozirillara Pizza will be best for most of the pizzas but most of the time it depend upon the type of pizza; Visit The World of Pizza for more detail.

Thanks

Old 05-09-2012, 12:35 PM
Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by partyista View Post
Mozzarella is the safest bet. Many people would use Parmesan. Personally, my favorite would be the sharp tasting cheddar cheese!
My favorite cheese is Amul cheese.Most of pizza company also used this cheese because its pure and nutritional cheese.Please suggest another one type of cheese,which are healthy and nutritional.
Old 06-09-2012, 02:28 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aleeshan20kat View Post
whcih cheese to be use in pizza?
mozzarella, cheddar or Fontina
Old 13-11-2012, 03:02 PM
Member

Location: Wisconsin
Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aleeshan20kat View Post
whcih cheese to be use in pizza?
I like to get crazy with cheese on pizza. For example, I have used swiss with ham, alfredo sauce and chicken strips. I have also used smoked mozzerella and goat cheese atop a pesto based sauce with spinach, tomato, olives, and mushroom pizza. A good rule of thumb is to make sure that whatever cheese you use, it is fresh and meltable. There are certain cheeses that can be too oily, or not have the right amount of meltable quality to them and so it is best to avoid them. Choose whatever tastes good to you, not what other people tell you. You can be as creative as you want with food. That is what makes it fun!!!
Old 15-11-2012, 06:49 PM
Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by partyista View Post
Mozzarella is the safest bet. Many people would use Parmesan. Personally, my favorite would be the sharp tasting cheddar cheese!
The only cheese to be used in pizza is MOZZARELLA!!!!
Old 02-01-2013, 05:52 AM
Experienced Member

whenever I've prepared a pizza I've used grated cheddar cheese but you could also use pizza cheese which is easily available in the stores.

pizza with too much cheese somebody[_2_] General Cooking 11 18-06-2012 06:15 AM
Homemade pizza and garlic and cheese calzones... was Dominos Meat Pie Pizza Sheldon General Cooking 1 04-05-2007 06:42 PM
Homemade pizza and garlic and cheese calzones... was Dominos Meat Pie Pizza Sheldon General Cooking 0 04-05-2007 04:09 PM
Cheese Pizza Duckie ® Recipes 0 29-10-2005 03:28 PM
Pizza Hut Cheese TLOlczyk General Cooking 11 17-10-2004 04:36 AM