Reg

Default chewier brownies

JJJ wrote:

> What can I do to my brownies chewier?

Use bread flour instead of AP

JJJ

What can I do to my brownies chewier?

Lorena

Have you tried cooking your sugar in the melted butter?

"Reg" > wrote in message
news
> JJJ wrote:
>
> > What can I do to my brownies chewier?
> >

> Use bread flour instead of AP
>
> --
> Reg email: RegForte (at) (that free MS email service) (dot) com

MH

"JJJ" > wrote in message
> What can I do to my brownies chewier?

Can you post your recipe? I like chewier brownies myself, as opposed to
cake-like brownies.

Martha

Roy Basan

JJJ > wrote in message >...
> What can I do to my brownies chewier?

You have to post the recipe as well as how you made it so that we can
appropriately make changes that will fit your desires..
Roy

JJJ

I use store bought brownie mixes, and I either make it as is or replace
the oil with twice the amount in peanut butter. Thanx

Roy Basan wrote:

>JJJ > wrote in message >...
>

>>What can I do to my brownies chewier?
>>

>You have to post the recipe as well as how you made it so that we can
>appropriately make changes that will fit your desires..
>Roy

Roy Basan

JJJ > wrote in message >...
> I use store bought brownie mixes, and I either make it as is or replace
> the oil with twice the amount in peanut butter. Thanx

Store brought brownie mixes are fixed recipes...And there are many
types of brownie mixes .
That range from cake, cookie , fudgy etc.I do not know what you are
having.
But anyway give it a try and add some corn syrup to it together with
the rest of the ingredients during brownie preparation. About two
tablespoon to 1/4 cup corn syrup is reasonable but carefully reduce
the water added by the same amount.Good Luck!
Roy

A little bit of Everything Brownies Bakedblog.com Baking 0 21-04-2008 04:23 PM
A little bit of Everything Brownies Bakedblog.com General Cooking 0 21-04-2008 04:22 PM
Brownies Connie Recipes 0 28-02-2007 03:16 PM
Brownies Bob (this one) General Cooking 11 12-08-2005 09:25 PM
In The Pan Brownies Duckie ® Recipes 0 24-06-2005 11:31 PM