Old 17-02-2004, 11:57 PM
Reg

Default chewier brownies

JJJ wrote:

What can I do to my brownies chewier?

Use bread flour instead of AP

Old 17-02-2004, 11:58 PM
JJJ

What can I do to my brownies chewier?

Old 18-02-2004, 01:59 AM
Lorena

Have you tried cooking your sugar in the melted butter?

"Reg" wrote in message
news

Old 18-02-2004, 03:07 AM
MH

"JJJ" wrote in message
What can I do to my brownies chewier?

Can you post your recipe? I like chewier brownies myself, as opposed to
cake-like brownies.

Martha

Old 18-02-2004, 03:37 AM
Roy Basan

JJJ wrote in message ...
What can I do to my brownies chewier?

You have to post the recipe as well as how you made it so that we can
appropriately make changes that will fit your desires..
Roy

Old 18-02-2004, 11:45 PM
JJJ

I use store bought brownie mixes, and I either make it as is or replace
the oil with twice the amount in peanut butter. Thanx

Old 19-02-2004, 03:02 AM
Roy Basan

JJJ wrote in message ...
I use store bought brownie mixes, and I either make it as is or replace
the oil with twice the amount in peanut butter. Thanx

Store brought brownie mixes are fixed recipes...And there are many
types of brownie mixes .
That range from cake, cookie , fudgy etc.I do not know what you are
having.
But anyway give it a try and add some corn syrup to it together with
the rest of the ingredients during brownie preparation. About two
tablespoon to 1/4 cup corn syrup is reasonable but carefully reduce
the water added by the same amount.Good Luck!
Roy

A little bit of Everything Brownies Bakedblog.com Baking 0 21-04-2008 04:23 PM
A little bit of Everything Brownies Bakedblog.com General Cooking 0 21-04-2008 04:22 PM
Brownies Connie Recipes 0 28-02-2007 02:16 PM
Brownies Bob (this one) General Cooking 11 12-08-2005 09:25 PM
In The Pan Brownies Duckie Recipes 0 24-06-2005 11:31 PM