FoodBanter.com

-   -   Television Show Needs Food Lovers To Taste Dishes! (https://www.foodbanter.com/baking/404730-television-show-needs-food.html)

mkbadiners 03-02-2011 05:51 PM

Television Show Needs Food Lovers To Taste Dishes!

Market Kitchen: Big Adventure is the flagship daily cookery show on The Good Food channel and we would love to invite some foodie people along to be a part of an intimate audience. We are looking for groups of people with a love of food who are keen to meet our presenters and chefs and get involved in the delicious tasting action. And – It’s completely free!

Filming takes place in Kentish Town during the week and each show takes a couple of hours to film with various time slots available through out the day.

We currently have spaces on the following dates:

Tuesday February 8th
Show 3: 14.45-16.45 – 3 spaces available
Wednesday February 9th
Show 2: 10.55-12.55 – 4 spaces available
Thursday February 10th
Show 1: 08.35-10.35 – 6 spaces available
Show 2: 11.10-13.10 – 3 spaces available
Show 3: 15.00-17.00 - 3 spaces available

Places are going fast so get in touch NOW to book your place or discuss future dates by e-mailing providing your full names, a picture of each of you, your mobile numbers, ages, occupations and a foodie fact about yourselves.

Many thanks and good luck,

Market Kitchen Big Adventure

jhon woo 13-02-2011 05:51 AM

Christopher Boone is 15, has Asperger syndrome, likes dogs, likes solving mysteries, completed A-level math with top grades, is athiest.

Darkknight 30-04-2011 05:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jhon woo (Post 1581093)
Christopher Boone is 15, has Asperger syndrome, likes dogs, likes solving mysteries, completed A-level math with top grades, is athiest.

Thanks for sharing this information!