Old 13-01-2011, 12:23 AM posted to rec.food.baking,rec.food.cooking

Default Wonderful Biscuits

On Jan 12, 2:51*pm, Mr. Bill wrote:
Nothing better than fresh biscuits out of the oven...slathered with
butter!! *

However good they might be, it's pretty ridiculous to say there's
"nothing better."

--Bryan

Old 13-01-2011, 01:43 AM posted to rec.food.baking,rec.food.cooking

"Bryan" wrote in message
On Jan 12, 2:51 pm, Mr. Bill wrote:
Nothing better than fresh biscuits out of the oven...slathered with
butter!!

However good they might be, it's pretty ridiculous to say there's
"nothing better."

--Bryan

Just about as ridiculous as taking a figure of speech so literally!

Felice

Old 13-01-2011, 02:19 PM posted to rec.food.baking,rec.food.cooking

On Jan 12, 7:23*pm, Bryan wrote:
On Jan 12, 2:51*pm, Mr. Bill wrote: Nothing better than fresh biscuits out of the oven...slathered with
butter!! *

However good they might be, it's pretty ridiculous to say there's
"nothing better."

I was going to say this, but thanks for saving me the trouble.

Biscuits are ok, and I find they have enough fat in them
that they don't need to be buttered. I usually just go with
jam.

My great-aunt made wonderful biscuits, but she's been
gone for years.

Cindy Hamilton
Old 14-01-2011, 09:44 AM posted to rec.food.baking,rec.food.cooking

Bryan replied to Billy:

Nothing better than fresh biscuits out of the oven...slathered with
butter!!

However good they might be, it's pretty ridiculous to say there's "nothing
better."

Maybe Billy was just talking about his own life.

Bob

Old 14-01-2011, 06:41 PM posted to rec.food.baking,rec.food.cooking

On Jan 14, 3:44*am, "Bob Terwilliger"
wrote:
Bryan replied to Billy:

Nothing better than fresh biscuits out of the oven...slathered with
butter!!

However good they might be, it's pretty ridiculous to say there's "nothing
better."

Maybe Billy was just talking about his own life.

You sayin' that life in Mayberry ain't all it's cracked up to be?

Bob

--Bryan

Old 15-02-2011, 08:06 AM
Member

AirGuns are really dangerous and can be lethal at the same time. Here just wanted to share an incidence happened with someone regarding is issue.
Old 09-04-2011, 08:57 AM
Member

I like to eat egg cookies
i like egg flavor so much
__________________
electric cigarette
Old 01-05-2011, 10:44 AM
Member

My favorite cookies is coconut
it is best cookies.............
Old 02-05-2011, 07:36 PM
Member

My favorite cookies are Chocolate, bananas, eggs, milk etc. Its a my best cookies. I really like it.

Wonderful Biscuits Bryan[_6_] General Cooking 9 22-01-2011 04:56 PM
Wonderful Bounty Tara General Cooking 16 13-06-2010 02:04 AM
Wonderful dosas Peter A General Cooking 1 25-06-2007 11:44 PM
Something easy and wonderful!! Ward Abbott Baking 2 24-02-2007 04:25 PM
Wonderful Salmon! Ward Abbott General Cooking 0 18-04-2006 11:53 PM