FoodBanter.com

-   -   Wonderful Biscuits (https://www.foodbanter.com/baking/404121-re-wonderful-biscuits.html)

Bryan[_6_] 13-01-2011 12:23 AM

Wonderful Biscuits

On Jan 12, 2:51*pm, Mr. Bill > wrote:
> Nothing better than fresh biscuits out of the oven...slathered with
> butter!! *

However good they might be, it's pretty ridiculous to say there's
"nothing better."

--Bryan

Felice 13-01-2011 01:43 AM

Wonderful Biscuits

"Bryan" > wrote in message
On Jan 12, 2:51 pm, Mr. Bill > wrote:
> Nothing better than fresh biscuits out of the oven...slathered with
> butter!!

However good they might be, it's pretty ridiculous to say there's
"nothing better."

--Bryan

Just about as ridiculous as taking a figure of speech so literally!

Felice

Cindy Hamilton[_2_] 13-01-2011 02:19 PM

Wonderful Biscuits

On Jan 12, 7:23*pm, Bryan > wrote:
> On Jan 12, 2:51*pm, Mr. Bill > wrote:> Nothing better than fresh biscuits out of the oven...slathered with
> > butter!! *

> However good they might be, it's pretty ridiculous to say there's
> "nothing better."

I was going to say this, but thanks for saving me the trouble.

Biscuits are ok, and I find they have enough fat in them
that they don't need to be buttered. I usually just go with
jam.

My great-aunt made wonderful biscuits, but she's been
gone for years.

Cindy Hamilton

Bob Terwilliger[_1_] 14-01-2011 09:44 AM

Wonderful Biscuits

Bryan replied to Billy:

>> Nothing better than fresh biscuits out of the oven...slathered with
>> butter!!

> However good they might be, it's pretty ridiculous to say there's "nothing
> better."

Maybe Billy was just talking about his own life.

Bob

Bryan[_6_] 14-01-2011 06:41 PM

Wonderful Biscuits

On Jan 14, 3:44*am, "Bob Terwilliger" >
wrote:
> Bryan replied to Billy:
>
> >> Nothing better than fresh biscuits out of the oven...slathered with
> >> butter!!

> > However good they might be, it's pretty ridiculous to say there's "nothing
> > better."

> Maybe Billy was just talking about his own life.

You sayin' that life in Mayberry ain't all it's cracked up to be?

> Bob

--Bryan

beendala 15-02-2011 08:06 AM

AirGuns are really dangerous and can be lethal at the same time. Here just wanted to share an incidence happened with someone regarding is issue.

mark12jon 09-04-2011 08:57 AM

I like to eat egg cookies
i like egg flavor so much

soomania900 01-05-2011 10:44 AM

My favorite cookies is coconut
it is best cookies.............

S.golfer 02-05-2011 07:36 PM

My favorite cookies are Chocolate, bananas, eggs, milk etc. Its a my best cookies. I really like it.