FoodBanter.com

-   -   Wonderful Biscuits (https://www.foodbanter.com/baking/404121-re-wonderful-biscuits.html)

Bryan[_6_] 13-01-2011 12:23 AM

Wonderful Biscuits

On Jan 12, 2:51*pm, Mr. Bill wrote:
Nothing better than fresh biscuits out of the oven...slathered with
butter!! *

However good they might be, it's pretty ridiculous to say there's
"nothing better."

--Bryan

Felice 13-01-2011 01:43 AM

Wonderful Biscuits

"Bryan" wrote in message
On Jan 12, 2:51 pm, Mr. Bill wrote:
Nothing better than fresh biscuits out of the oven...slathered with
butter!!

However good they might be, it's pretty ridiculous to say there's
"nothing better."

--Bryan

Just about as ridiculous as taking a figure of speech so literally!

Felice

Cindy Hamilton[_2_] 13-01-2011 02:19 PM

Wonderful Biscuits

On Jan 12, 7:23*pm, Bryan wrote:
On Jan 12, 2:51*pm, Mr. Bill wrote: Nothing better than fresh biscuits out of the oven...slathered with
butter!! *

However good they might be, it's pretty ridiculous to say there's
"nothing better."

I was going to say this, but thanks for saving me the trouble.

Biscuits are ok, and I find they have enough fat in them
that they don't need to be buttered. I usually just go with
jam.

My great-aunt made wonderful biscuits, but she's been
gone for years.

Cindy Hamilton

Bob Terwilliger[_1_] 14-01-2011 09:44 AM

Wonderful Biscuits

Bryan replied to Billy:

Nothing better than fresh biscuits out of the oven...slathered with
butter!!

However good they might be, it's pretty ridiculous to say there's "nothing
better."

Maybe Billy was just talking about his own life.

Bob

Bryan[_6_] 14-01-2011 06:41 PM

Wonderful Biscuits

On Jan 14, 3:44*am, "Bob Terwilliger"
wrote:
Bryan replied to Billy:

Nothing better than fresh biscuits out of the oven...slathered with
butter!!

However good they might be, it's pretty ridiculous to say there's "nothing
better."

Maybe Billy was just talking about his own life.

You sayin' that life in Mayberry ain't all it's cracked up to be?

Bob

--Bryan

beendala 15-02-2011 08:06 AM

AirGuns are really dangerous and can be lethal at the same time. Here just wanted to share an incidence happened with someone regarding is issue.

mark12jon 09-04-2011 08:57 AM

I like to eat egg cookies
i like egg flavor so much

soomania900 01-05-2011 10:44 AM

My favorite cookies is coconut
it is best cookies.............

S.golfer 02-05-2011 07:36 PM

My favorite cookies are Chocolate, bananas, eggs, milk etc. Its a my best cookies. I really like it.