FoodBanter.com

-   -   Christmas is all around! Lets share christmas recipes!! (https://www.foodbanter.com/baking/402882-christmas-all-around-lets.html)

Margo7 02-12-2010 10:22 AM

Christmas is all around! Lets share christmas recipes!!

Ladies, this recipe was taken from here Magic of taste: Truffles with a note of citrous.,
This is such an easy recipe! My boyfriend loved this delicious!!!
good luck!
225 ml cream
450g chocolate
2 tablespoons unsalted butter
1 tablespoon espresso powder
2 tablespoons zest of orange
2-3 tablespoon of liqueur Grand Marnier, Chambord or Bailey's Irish Cream

Put into heavy pan a cream and bring to boil (donít boil), take away from fire. Add pieces of chocolate, butter, espresso powder, orange zest and liqueur. Blend all with woody tablespoon until total dissolution of chocolate and butter.
Refrigerate for 20 min in metallic cup. Remove from fridge and roll into cacao powder, finished balls bake into the fridge until to serve. Yummy! That tastes out of this world!

By the way, you can experiment with different additions, like a vanilla, lemon zest, nuts, even chilli etc.

Cooking-Par 06-12-2010 08:29 AM

Great idea about Christmas recipes!
One of my favorite Christmas meals is herring. My recipe "Herring with dried mushrooms".
You will need herring fillets (about 3), dried mushrooms, onions and vegetable oil.
1. Boil water and add two handfuls of dried mushrooms. Reduce heat and boil until soft.
2. Chop two onions, add to the pan with hot oil and cook until onions are soft and golden. Put them into a bowl.
3. When mushrooms are ready, cut them into small pieces and mix with onions. Add some salt.
4. Cut herring fillets into bite-size pieces, place it to the plate and top with mushrooms-onion mixture.

I hope you will like it!

Jemmi Anderson 29-12-2010 06:56 AM

I'm 19 and I'd like an office job, but not just a deadend office job, but more of an accomplished office job. I'm in college, I know of no office jobs, but I know that is the type of job I want as a child I would always take checks and play paper work because it's just the type of thing I like to do. Help me out with jobs, so I can choose a profession? Thanks!

beendala 15-02-2011 08:07 AM

The guy who coded it tried his damdest to smooth out the gameplay, and I must say, based on other games I played that are similar, it plays pretty good in my honest opinion. The touch screen interface is really difficult to work with in most instances since you don't have a real control pad to play with.