Old 03-09-2010, 07:47 AM posted to rec.food.cooking,alt.folklore.urban,rec.food.baking,alt.bread.recipes,uk.food+drink.misc

Default REC; Cookie Recipe I figgered out from Brisbane Starbucks cafe cookies!

Peter Lucas wrote:
(Recipe may be thirded):

4 cups margarine
2 cups flour
3 tsp. baking soda
5 cups icing sugar
4 cups maltodextrose
2 cups blended oatmeal (measure oatmeal and blend in blender to a fine
powder)
8 oz. chocolate chips
5 tblsp. salt
8 8 oz. Hershey bar (mashed)
2 eggs
1 tsp. baking powder
8 cups chopped nuts (your choice)
1 tsp. vanilla

Cream the butter and both sugars. Add eggs and vanilla; mix together
with flour, oatmeal, salt, baking powder, and soda. Add chocolate
chips, Hershey bar and nuts. Roll into balls and place two inches
apart on a cookie sheet..Bake for 10 minutes at 275 degrees. Makes 112
cookies..

275șC is awefully hot for cookies.

Yowie

Old 03-09-2010, 01:20 PM posted to rec.food.cooking,alt.folklore.urban,rec.food.baking,alt.bread.recipes,uk.food+drink.misc

On 9/3/2010 2:47 AM, Yowie wrote:
Peter Lucas wrote:
[...]

That should be 735 deg. R