Posted to rec.food.baking,alt.bread.recipes,rec.food.cooking,rec.boats.cruising,aus.photo
mmc mmc is offline

Default to hell with political correctness!

"Peter Lucas" > wrote in message
> Let me just say what most good folk are thinking; Negroid AMERICAN
> men; Dumb, dumb, and more dumb.
>
> Not all but a lot of them are just dumbfoundered. It's like many of
> them lack common sense and thats something that can keep you going
> through your years on this earth. Many of them are overweight too and
> it's disgusting because some of them are proud of it, therefore,
> teaching their kids that's it's ok by NOT doing anything about it. A
> lot of them, again...NOT all, can't seem to take the time to raise
> their children to become moralized adults especially in the
> south....PARTICULARLY in the south. The boys grow up to be
> bucktoothed, yellow teethed, and crabby. The girls....oh Jesus help
> us! That goes to mention..........
> negroid AMERICAN WOMEN: Not all but a lot are SLUTTY and have NO
> morals whatsoever.They sleep with ANYTHING and EVERYTHING, if they
> have drugs or money, then can't figure out why they caught herpes,
> hepatetis, gonorrehea, or chlymadia. You also wonder why many men of
> any race don't take you seriously and boast about banging the brains
> you DONT have out. If you want to get married someday and have your
> husband respect you, RESPECT YOURSELF FIRST. Geesh! Keep your shirts
> DOWN, have a bit of class in which many of you DON'T have, and stop
> showing off on how frikken WHORISH you can be ON NATIONAL CAMERAS for
> the sake of ALL women around the world. Thats what I thought anyways.
> Let us all speak out.
> --
> Peter Lucas
> Brisbane
> Australia
> X/No/Achieve; yes

To address this when using outlook express, go to "message" and click "block
sender". The NG IQ will increase by at least 20 points.

Posted to rec.food.baking,alt.bread.recipes,rec.food.cooking,rec.boats.cruising,aus.photo

mmc wrote:

> To address this when using outlook express, go to "message" and
> click "block sender". The NG IQ will increase by at least 20 points.

I wouldn't have seen it if some idiot hadn't quoted the whole thing.

--
Dan Goodman
"I have always depended on the kindness of stranglers."
Posted to rec.food.baking

On Wed, 25 Aug 2010 22:15:52 -0500, "Dan Goodman" >
wrote:

> mmc wrote:
>
> > To address this when using outlook express, go to "message" and
> > click "block sender". The NG IQ will increase by at least 20 points.

> I wouldn't have seen it if some idiot hadn't quoted the whole thing.

Agreed. Sometimes it has to be the troll making sure we see it, but
occasionally regulars from rfc reply. Can't kill every knucklehead,
but you can kill some of them.

--

Never trust a dog to watch your food.
Posted to rec.food.baking
Sky Sky is offline

On 8/25/2010 10:19 PM, sf wrote:
> On Wed, 25 Aug 2010 22:15:52 -0500, "Dan >
> wrote:
>
>> mmc wrote:
>>
>>> To address this when using outlook express, go to "message" and
>>> click "block sender". The NG IQ will increase by at least 20 points.

>> I wouldn't have seen it if some idiot hadn't quoted the whole thing.

> Agreed. Sometimes it has to be the troll making sure we see it, but
> occasionally regulars from rfc reply. Can't kill every knucklehead,
> but you can kill some of them.

Not to mention, the cross-posting too! :/

Sky

Ultimate Kitchen Rule -- Cook's Choice!!
Posted to rec.food.baking
mmc mmc is offline

"Dan Goodman" > wrote in message
> mmc wrote:
>
>> To address this when using outlook express, go to "message" and
>> click "block sender". The NG IQ will increase by at least 20 points.

> I wouldn't have seen it if some idiot hadn't quoted the whole thing.
>
> --
> Dan Goodman
> "I have always depended on the kindness of stranglers."
> Tennessee Williams, A Streetcar Named Expire
> Journal dsgood.dreamwidth.org (livejournal.com, insanejournal.com)

And you didn't have to open it moron.