FoodBanter.com

-   -   Breadman TR1000 Bagel Maker (https://www.foodbanter.com/baking/397785-breadman-tr1000-bagel-maker.html)

Tim[_13_] 20-06-2010 03:37 AM

Breadman TR1000 Bagel Maker

Apologies for being slightly off-topic. I was just handed down a
Breadman TR1000 Bagel Maker, but it did not have any instructions.
I've done every search I can think of to find a downloadable ( or even
purchasable ) set of instructions, but have come up empty. Even on
sites that specifically say they have this set of instructions, I
can't find them.

Any help would be gretaly appreciated.

Regards,
Tim

rednecklady 01-08-2010 05:02 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tim[_13_] (Post 1492401)
Apologies for being slightly off-topic. I was just handed down a
Breadman TR1000 Bagel Maker, but it did not have any instructions.
I've done every search I can think of to find a downloadable ( or even
purchasable ) set of instructions, but have come up empty. Even on
sites that specifically say they have this set of instructions, I
can't find them.

Any help would be gretaly appreciated.

Regards,
Tim

I have also received the same machine with no instruction manual, would appreciate any help also.
rednecklady

Chemiker 14-11-2010 08:53 PM

Breadman TR1000 Bagel Maker

On Sun, 1 Aug 2010 04:02:51 +0000, rednecklady
> wrote:

>'Tim[_13_ Wrote:
>> ;1492401']Apologies for being slightly off-topic. I was just handed
>> down a
>> Breadman TR1000 Bagel Maker, but it did not have any instructions.
>> I've done every search I can think of to find a downloadable ( or even
>> purchasable ) set of instructions, but have come up empty. Even on
>> sites that specifically say they have this set of instructions, I
>> can't find them.
>>
>> Any help would be gretaly appreciated.
>>
>> Regards,
>> Tim

>I have also received the same machine with no instruction manual, would
>appreciate any help also.
>rednecklady

Sorry guys, it looks like Salton, who markets Breadman, has abandoned
the brand and no longer supports it. I'm looking at a useless Breadman
Ultimate. I understand there are some sites that archive such manuals,
but it a hit-and-miss thing. I wish you good luck.

Alex

barkybear 16-01-2011 07:20 AM

[quote='Tim[_13_];1492401']Apologies for being slightly off-topic. I was just handed down a

Tim Contact Breadman @ BREADMAN® Breadmakers - Bread Recipes, there is a number there where you can call them and explain you don't have the manual and they will be more than happy to send you one, they did me.. Enjoy Barkybear (brian)

barkybear 16-01-2011 07:21 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chemiker (Post 1548707)
wrote:

'Tim[_13_ Wrote:
[...]

Alex I have the manual, is there any way I could make a copy and mail it to you if you'd like, just let me know. Brian

barkybear 16-01-2011 07:27 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by barkybear (Post 1571945)
Alex I have the manual, is there any way I could make a copy and mail it to you if you'd like, just let me know. Brian

I can scan it and post it online if anyone needs to see it...just email me and , in the subject line type TR-1000 manual.

beendala 15-02-2011 08:57 AM

Im curious to see what they think so Ill probably be calling them today after school (work). I did spy a huge 4th generation 4 Runner with an SAS done to it through the window.

sassygurl 01-05-2011 09:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by barkybear (Post 1571946)
I can scan it and post it online if anyone needs to see it...just email me and , in the subject line type TR-1000 manual.

i was wondering if i could get a copy of the of the items for the breadmaker bagel machine i have the machine and nothing else with it HELP ME IF YOU COULD PLEASE my email is i would love to hear bake from you. once again thanks