FoodBanter.com

-   -   Any good fudge recipes? (https://www.foodbanter.com/baking/370-any-good-fudge-recipes.html)

Aaliyah 02-02-2004 02:53 AM

Any good fudge recipes?

Please post your AMAZING fudge recipes here. I need to make fudge and
can't find a recipe for any type of it.

Vox Humana 02-02-2004 02:29 PM

Any good fudge recipes?

"Aaliyah" > wrote in message
om...
> Please post your AMAZING fudge recipes here. I need to make fudge and
> can't find a recipe for any type of it.

Lots of there he
http://www.google.com/search?sourcei...q=Fudge+recipe

Scott 02-02-2004 09:57 PM

Any good fudge recipes?

In article >,
(Aaliyah) wrote:

> Please post your AMAZING fudge recipes here. I need to make fudge and
> can't find a recipe for any type of it.

You can't find ANY fudge recipes?? And you're posting from Google
Groups????

please mail OT responses only

margaret alterton 07-02-2004 04:36 AM

Any good fudge recipes?

Scott > wrote in message >...
> In article >,
> (Aaliyah) wrote:
>
> > Please post your AMAZING fudge recipes here. I need to make fudge and
> > can't find a recipe for any type of it.

> You can't find ANY fudge recipes?? And you're posting from Google
> Groups????

I have a good fudge recipe. Ingredients a
3 cups sugar
2/3 cup milk
2 1 oz squares of unsweetened chocolate
dash of salt
1 TBS corn syrup
2 TBS butter
1 teas vanilla

Butter sides of heavy 2 qt saucepan. In it combine sugar, milk, choc,
salt and corn syrup. Heat and stir over medium heat till sugar
dissolves and mixture begins to boil. Stop stirring-cook to soft ball
stage (234 degrees).
Remove from heat, add butter, cool to luke-warm (110 degrees) without
stirring, add vanilla, beat continuously until fudge loses its gloss.
Quickly spread in a shallow buttered pan. Score with a knife.